Honored Contributor

Don't count Sat & Sun. Makes it two work days. When a boat load buy the same item, it seems to slow down my purchases processing.

Valued Contributor

QVC is the worst for tracking. The tracking info available is never consistent. I had a package ship 8-3, with EDD of 8-11. The package did arrive on 8-11, but even on delivery day there still was nothing showing that the package was even in transit. 

I don't know why QVC can't get it together with tracking. Any other online vendor I use either has tracking info connected directly to the company transporting the package or the vendor provides some type of tracking. 

Honored Contributor

@cubagal  I placed an order on 8-11 and decided to order another of the same item number on 8-13 and as of today, 8-14 both are still 'in process' but both have the same EDD.  Now, the EDD thing is what irritates me.  How can that be when there is that time between the orders and yet have the same EDD? 

I've shopped here for more than twenty years so I know how it's supposed to work  but isn't working anymore, for me anyway.  I have to find a new place to shop.

Honored Contributor

this statement is posted right on this website. even if your order says "in progress" for four days, it sounds like it should still get there within 7-10 BUSINESS days.....which can be over two weeks.

You'll receive an estimated delivery date as part of your checkout information before you submit your order. The information below should be used as a guide. The most accurate information will always be the estimated delivery date and tracking number for your order.

1. Standard Delivery: Allow 7-10 business days from your order date for delivery.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Four days in process isn't all that unusual, especially since one of those days since placing your order is a weekend day.  Sometimes things ship sooner, but not always.

@Krimpette  It is too long if someone who ordered same time and they have received their order while yours is still ' in process.'   Just sayin'   That has happened to me more than once.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo I understand that.  I experience that all the time with HSN on their craft days.  Many folks receive the same item days before I do.  But mine always comes within the advertised EDD.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't sound abnormal to me.  Is the item going to miss the estimated delivery date.  I usually don't look for tracking until a week after I order.  Sometimes it's there, sometimes not.  I get most things USPS.  That's my only complaint.

This week I received a pair of earrings.  It came in a brown envelop.  The mail lady put it in the mailbox, it was sticking out and the door was open.  She just needed to push it in a couple inches.  I saw the mail truck drive away, so nobody else touched the mailbox.  I've never had anything stolen, but that may have been an invite.

Trusted Contributor

Seriously?  How about a little patience.

You ordered something Thursday.  It is now Sunday.  As you may be aware, things do not ship out on weekends.

Additionally, how would a customer service rep know what is going on with the package?  They can only see what you yourself can already see.  It is in process.  It is not as if they are in the same room (or ssame city) as the warehouse.

Unless you are ordering heart medication from QVC, there is nothing they sell that you have to have immeditely.  Just calm down.  Your package should arrive by their estimated delivery date.

Sheesh!

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It doesn't sound abnormal to me.  Is the item going to miss the estimated delivery date.  I usually don't look for tracking until a week after I order.  Sometimes it's there, sometimes not.  I get most things USPS.  That's my only complaint.

This week I received a pair of earrings.  It came in a brown envelop.  The mail lady put it in the mailbox, it was sticking out and the door was open.  She just needed to push it in a couple inches.  I saw the mail truck drive away, so nobody else touched the mailbox.  I've never had anything stolen, but that may have been an invite.

@GCR18  Your post brings up another good reason for the tracking to be up to date.  I try to be home when tracking shows a package out for delivery.  I receive a lot of packages and so far have not had any of them stolen, maybe because I watch for the delivery people. 

I find if I put the tracking number in at UPS it is more up to date.  Not so with USPS, just doesn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo usually I'm not home when I get deliveries.  Once I know it's USPS, the tracking will update when it's out for delivery.  At any rate, it would be nice if the tracking was updated.