Esteemed Contributor

What a difference ONE host makes on Food Shows.....

[ Edited ]

Happened to turn on today's Food show 3-16. I was fully expecting to see Rachel and Alberti.  But no....saw that Pat was the host.  I actually kept the show on for the entire time!!  It was so nice to see and hear ONLY ONE host presenting the products.  There was no over talking, no yelling, no silliness and no crazy facial expressions!!  Such a calm, easy going, good sales pitch!!!

PS --  I reread my original post title and thought...that doesn't make sense!!!  Changed it.  Doing too many things at one time!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: What a difference ONE host of Food shows makes.....

@corita wrote:

Happened to turn on today's Food show 3-16. I was fully expecting to see Rachel and Alberti.  But no....saw that Pat was the host.  I actually kept the show on for the entire time!!  It was so nice to see and hear ONLY ONE host presenting the products.  There was no over talking, no yelling, no silliness and no crazy facial expressions!!  Such a calm, easy going, good sales pitch!!!

Pat is a total professional.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Wholeheartedly agree...  I’d forgotten how it “should” be!

And I stayed tuned in for longer than I can remember in a long time and placed a couple of orders as well.

Respected Contributor

It's so nice to see a show where an adult acts like one and not like a silly, screaming, obnoxious child.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Trusted Contributor

You are so right.  It was so refreshing to see Pat with her calm professional demeanor rather than the two regular toddlers flailing their arms, interrupting each other with their self-important gibberish,  and sticking their big faces into the camera smiling like the Cheshire cat.  

Esteemed Contributor

I feel the same way about the fashion hours.....i never thought i would not watch because of a certain host but certain personalities finally got to me and i turn off the shows............................it makes a real difference....

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@corita  I enjoyed the food show, too.  And did you notice that Pat did not shove her mouth full of food, then talk and keep eating and eating.  I didn't even see her taste anything. 

Maybe she wasn't supposed to because of the virus, but still, it was nice!

Respected Contributor

Wonder if the Q is going to re-assess the way things are done.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown