Super Contributor

What a cheesy thing to do, QVC!

The Q put the Duraflame small space heater on Black Friday Sale for $69.98 with $7.50 in shipping. I had to wait til I got paid today. So, when David announced free shipping everything through tomorrow, I thought I'd go ahead and order it. When I went to the item (V36528) it is now $74.98 with free shipping.  Black Friday isn't over.

I'm going to go ahead and get it because my granddaughter wants one for her dorm room. However, you might want to change your name to Q_C.  The value is definitely missing. Not a good way to treat your customers.

QVC Customer Care

Re: What a cheesy thing to do, QVC!

@ChouChou 

I sent you an email.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you, Beth for responding. I have replied to your email. Thank you for handling this.  It's a pleasure to work with you.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same thing happened to me.  I placed an order yesterday, Black Friday Special price + 3.50 shipping.  The status says in process, so I can't cancel and reorder.  Dang it. The price stayed the same, but still have to pay the shipping.  And...it says 10 days before it will be delivered, yet I can't make a change.   This is getting old very fast.

QVC Customer Care

@JesssMe 

Please check your emails.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you Beth, I appreciate your help.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, have recent orders made days ago that have not shipped AND delivery not expected for another week.  It would be more tolerable if I could get free shipping on those orders that are not shipped this is so frustrating.

i just called customer service and politely explained my three robes have not been shipped and delivery  is 10 days from now.  Cannot cancel and reorder.  Really.  There are no words except I feel powerless and no one cares.  I typically do not complain, but this has pushed me over the edge. When shopping is no longer a joy, it is time to move on.

Contributor

Well, I just got an email of free shipping and handling, I tried to order a couple of things that stated FREE SHIPPING/HANDLING and when I had them in my cart....guess what....shipping and handling were added.....come on.  Grrrrrrrrr.  I immediately x'd them out of my cart and started over.....the same thing happened.  I understand mistakes but this just infuriates me.  

I just received my order from `10-23-19 today and I see that the other order I placed on the 26th has just been sent out.  I vowed I wouldn't order again from QVC and then see free shipping only to be tricked into having it show up.  Way to go!!!

Contributor

Happened to me also. Placed orders for 2 Dennis Basso jackets plus peace Love world item . Could have saved $15.00 if ordered today. 
will not do that again. No free shipping = no more ordering.

QVC Customer Care

@SisterSisto 

The free shipping only shows up at check out; when it is in your cart it is still there but disappears when you submit your order.

Beth QVC