Honored Contributor

Re: What a blow to lovely West Chester, PA

@Foxxee   I think I've had one of many orders shipped from Ontario in the past month but quitea few from Bethlehem.  I placed an order Wednesday and it shipped Thursday from Bethlehem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Foxxee   I think I've had one of many orders shipped from Ontario in the past month but quitea few from Bethlehem.  I placed an order Wednesday and it shipped Thursday from Bethlehem.

@Kachina624 

Lol. Yes, I read serving the west coast faster was the reason for the Ontario fulfillment center, but then we shouldn't believe everything we read. 

I live on the east coast.  Recently, all of mine have been coming from North Carolina, but I'm much closer to Bethlehem.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Squirrel lover. Politically unstable? What does that mean. I have lived here for 50 plus years. Other than our uptick in Covid cases there is nothing politically unstable about us. It really makes me laugh when people from other states think they know so much about another one. California is one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful state I in the country with the most diverse population and climates. You can do everything without ever leaving the state. I wouldn’t live anywhere else and I was born and grew up in PA. God awful weather and backward once you leave Philly and a Pittsburgh

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat

Perhaps Squirrel Lover is referring to the camoflaged federal officers arresting protestors in Portland. That's not specific to the west coast though, Washington may be sending them anywhere.

Valued Contributor

Unbelievable that posters here can turn a QVC shipping matter into a chance to bash states/areas of the country they don’t live in.
Respected Contributor

There are reasons why companies set up business in a state, for one tax incentives. Just like Amazon moving part of their Headquarters to Northern VA. They were offered a tax incentive by the county they are residing in, only problem right now is Arlington County does not have the money to pay Amazon due to COVID issues. Have not heard how this is to be resolved.
Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
Unbelievable that posters here can turn a QVC shipping matter into a chance to bash states/areas of the country they don’t live in.

@HB glamma  Yes, where are all the ‘America, love it or leave it’, ‘America, land of the free, home of the brave’, ‘Respect the Flag’, ‘Stand for the National Anthem’ ? You can see some people here don’t really love their Country. It’s The United States of America, get used to it.

Contributor

I live on the central coast.  I had an order ship from Ontario to San Leandro, back down to Fontana, then to Goleta where it sat for over a week.  It finally arrived in San Luis Obispo a week later.  I call it my package's great California adventure. It took one month from order date to delivery.   I could have driven down there and picked it up myself.  And you are correct.  The cost of living here is outrageous but I wouldn't move back to the east coast (NJ) for anything.

Respected Contributor

Some people are WAY too invested in a business they know nothing about and people they've never met.