Trusted Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Not for me too much laughing and giggling about nothing.

It was better than the food show from earlier today.

Sweating hosts, constant playing with their unwashed hair, licking fingers, bossy/overbearing treatment of the guests, acting like both had not eaten in days.

Really classy.  Not.

@alarmclock: Sweating hosts...unwashed hair??? Wow!!! Where did you see all this happening??? Smiley Surprised

On my television.

All you have to do is LOOK.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What a Treat!

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Not for me too much laughing and giggling about nothing.

It was better than the food show from earlier today.

Sweating hosts, constant playing with their unwashed hair, licking fingers, bossy/overbearing treatment of the guests, acting like both had not eaten in days.

Really classy.  Not.

----------------

I watched that show and had to call CS and strongly 'suggest' that the host not play with her hair and then touch food.  There was much stuffing of mouths, talking with mouths full and eating like there was no tomorrow.        Kind of a disgusting show...had to change the channel. I enjoy both hosts presenting other products. But at least one of those hosts  - and maybe both - should not be hosting food shows!!!

@corita   Did you get any satisfaction from CS?  What did they say?

-----------------

Pretty much a canned answer.  She stated that my 'suggestion' would be passed along to the director.  Did not watch much of the rest of the show, so don't know if there were any changes.   

Interesting note - the CS seemed to be as disgusted as I was with the playing with hair followed by handling food!!!