Esteemed Contributor

What a treat to have Pat and Jayne on Holiday Gourmet today!  No yelling or childishness.  Just quiet presentations and letting the vendor speak.  Great job, ladies!!  I appreciated it.

Respected Contributor

Not for me too much laughing and giggling about nothing.

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I did not see this show.  However, many times when I have watched Pat and Jayne together, they carry on like hormone-driven junior high girls complete with rolling the eyes, secret jokes and giggling and cackling.  Too hard to take anything seriously in that type of presentation. 

Honored Contributor

Are we talking about the same Jayne and Pat????

Trusted Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

It was better than the food show from earlier today.

Sweating hosts, constant playing with their unwashed hair, licking fingers, bossy/overbearing treatment of the guests, acting like both had not eaten in days.

Really classy.  Not.

Respected Contributor

Re: What a Treat!

[ Edited ]

@alarmclock wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Sweating hosts, constant playing with their unwashed hair, licking fingers, bossy/overbearing treatment of the guests, acting like both had not eaten in days.

Really classy.  Not.

@alarmclock: Sweating hosts...unwashed hair??? Wow!!! Where did you see all this happening??? Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Really classy.  Not.

@alarmclock   Are you talking about the one at 11 am?  What went on?  I didn't see that show, but I did see part of the one this afternoon w/Jayne Brown and Alberti.  Jayne is so good, but Alberti was his usual silly, interruping self.  At times Jayne seemed a little perturbed w/him.

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Really classy.  Not.

----------------

I watched that show and had to call CS and strongly 'suggest' that the host not play with her hair and then touch food.  There was much stuffing of mouths, talking with mouths full and eating like there was no tomorrow.        Kind of a disgusting show...had to change the channel. I enjoy both hosts presenting other products. But at least one of those hosts  - and maybe both - should not be hosting food shows!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Really classy.  Not.

----------------

I watched that show and had to call CS and strongly 'suggest' that the host not play with her hair and then touch food.  There was much stuffing of mouths, talking with mouths full and eating like there was no tomorrow.        Kind of a disgusting show...had to change the channel. I enjoy both hosts presenting other products. But at least one of those hosts  - and maybe both - should not be hosting food shows!!!

@corita   Did you get any satisfaction from CS?  What did they say?

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Really classy.  Not.

@alarmclock   Are you talking about the one at 11 am?  What went on?  I didn't see that show, but I did see part of the one this afternoon w/Jayne Brown and Alberti.  Jayne is so good, but Alberti was his usual silly, interruping self.  At times Jayne seemed a little perturbed w/him.

He tried to hijack the cinnamon roll presentation and Jayne was not having it.  

And yes, the 11:00 show was not the best.