Regular Contributor

Had a hard time watching some of the fashion shows due to both hosts and vendors...sounds like I walked into a hen house...talking over one another, interrupting one another, talking so fast you can't understand...needless to say, I switched channels...this afternoon Katy McGhee was on with the D&C vendor..and what a pleasure...not interrupting, talking over one another ..she has a pleasant voice and describes the item, size and colors...very professional..and so easy to listen to.

Really enjoy the shows she is hosting...we need more of Katy McGhee's!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What a Pleasure

[ Edited ]

Katie McGee is awesome! Her voice is soothing to me. Heart

Super Contributor

I agree.. the talking over each other is too much for me.  Only happens with a few..thank goodness.  Woman Wink

Katie McGee is great.. She's on QVC 2 now..  Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Katie McGee doesn't pretend to be the star of any show she's hosting.  She knows what her job is and does it well sans the drama, disingenuous storytelling, feigned enthusiasm, manufactured excitement and the ever constant ploy for attention some of her coworkers have in common.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What a Pleasure

[ Edited ]

hhaa...i was actually just going to post about how nice it was to turn to Q2 and see that Katie was on..............

what a difference and a pleasure...........same thing happened the other evening when i turned to Q2 and 

Gabrielle K. was on................can't help but wonder if QVC realizes the two gems they have there.....................I find that lately i am watching Q2 more often then QVC mainly because of the hosts scheduled.................i can turn the 

tv on and actually watch, listen or have it on in  the background....not so much during the daily schedule of QVC......................i really did love Antonella and Louis D.

yesterday (? or the day before??)..........they were hysterical and respectful...

Honored Contributor

@decbabe.  You must have been watching the Susan Graver henhouse.  Only a glutton for punishment would sit through one of her shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Guess I'm said "glutton".  I love SG shows!!!!  I enjoy her enthusiasm!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Katie and Gabrielle should get more on-air time, IMO.  Less time is in order for Jane T., Shawn and Amy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Kachina624   Guess I'm said "glutton".  I love SG shows!!!!  I enjoy her enthusiasm!Smiley Happy

@Krimpette ..... sorry to disagree (we all enjoy different things) but I rather get root canal work done 😢

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@decbabe.  You must have been watching the Susan Graver henhouse.  Only a glutton for punishment would sit through one of her shows.

ROFL at your absolutely precise wording/description of her shows.  Smiley LOL

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown