Respected Contributor

Re: What QVC host would u want to party with?

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't care to meet any of them, much less party with them,

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I could so have a beer with Rick but I actually (if I may) would love to party with Colleen from HSN on her boat!!!  

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBROparty on.  Not me.  Has she made you a cocktail to speak?  How would you know her personality outside of QVC unless you've been around her.  Where you come from (California girl) has nothing to do with your personality.

Respected Contributor

Fun question!  I think I'd choose David.

Honored Contributor

Of all the people who have ever been on, I would have loved long lunch with Joan Rives and Kenneth Jay Lane.  I cannot even imagine how much fun that would have been!Woman Very Happy

Those two knew everyone, loved a good joke, and can't even think about them together!  Woman Very HappyWoman Surprised

Respected Contributor

Jayne Brown and Leah.  They would make me laugh.  They are both so down to earth and kind.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mary D'Angelo, Rick Domier, Caroline Gracie, David Venable, Leah Williams, Jayne Brown, Mary Beth Roe, Jane Treacy,and Dan Hughes

Esteemed Contributor

I'll play along. I think it would be fun to hang out at Dan Hughes' farm. 

If this party were at my home, I would choose Jane RT. 

Respected Contributor

For lunch and conversation I would pick Jane Treacy.  We both have strong Irish families in common, along with ballet and dance so we would have alot to talk about.  I studied ballet en point for many years and the fact that Jane did it professionally would be of interest to me.

Also if she would divulge the information, she has been around for a long time and I would like to hear the background stories as a QVC host.

The person I would most enjoy is not a host, but a vendor and I would most enjoy meeting and lunching Isaac Mizrahi.  He has led a very long and interesting life in fashion and in theater.  As a life-time New Yorker I am sure he has interesting stories to tell.

As far who I would like to party with it would be a vendor, not a host and that would be Kim Gravel.  With her personality, I know I would have a good time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Only one would be Katrina.

I would love to have lunch and a shopping spree in NY with the lovely Katrina.  Followed by cocktails and dinner with Dennis.  At least I would be assured her hair would be combed, impeccable make up and a stylish appropriate outfit. She has had such an interesting fascinating career I would love to hear her stories.  I enjoy them together because they really know what they are talking about.     

Some of the host seem nice but I have no desire to spend time with or follow them on social media.