Honored Contributor

What Numbers Do You Match Up on Refund Notices and the Online?

[ Edited ]

Edit:  I haven't had this issue IN THE PAST,  but I have a number of returns missing in action over a long period of time.  Usually it's one return and I know what it is and it is refunded quick enough that I don't have a question about what item a refund is for.

Now I'm trying to look up WHAT is returned from the e-mail notice and I don't see where the number on that matches anything online.  AND the return e-mail notice doesn't tell you what the item is.

ALSO things aren't disappearing off the easy pay list even though I think some have been returned and credited.

So how do I know what the e-mail about a reeturn is telling me?  I don't know what the item is. 

I must be missing something here.  I am so confused! 

Valued Contributor

Re: What Numbers Do You Match Up on Refund Notices and the Online?

Maybe you can narrow it down by looking at your order status.  They usually will indicate that an item has been returned.

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Maybe you can narrow it down by looking at your order status.  They usually will indicate that an item has been returned.

@Stevie Nix But there are more refund notices than items marked returned there.  And, the refund numbers of course don't match what the easy pay payments were.  So I don't know how much was taken out for shipping, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@Stevie Nix wrote:

@Stevie Nix But there are more refund notices than items marked returned there.  And, the refund numbers of course don't match what the easy pay payments were.  So I don't know how much was taken out for shipping, etc.

Do you know the items you returned? Remember they deduct the return label and you don't get your original shipping refunded. It should show on your returns how much was refunded. Go to my account and look under the heading returns and exchanges. I hope this helps.