Honored Contributor

What Is The Holiday HQ Channel?

[ Edited ]

In the program guide in addition to QVC, QVC2 and QVC3 there is now listed Holiday HQ?  Is this a new channel?  It looks like it might be repeated shows, but I didn't know if this is a channel that's replacing the Beauty channel or what?  I don't think I get this channel.

Never mind:  I just read on the home page that now thru 12/23 Beauty IQ is Holiday HQ.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: What Is The Holiday HQ Channel?

Yes, it’s the same thing they did last year.  Made it a holiday channel of repeat programming for a limited time during the holiday season. 

Esteemed Contributor

Am sure they want to sell all the Holiday stuff so they don't have  so  much inventory to mark down afetr Christmas

Honored Contributor

Not too hard to figure when you consider the desperation with which they're peddling holiday junk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

This seems like a great idea to me!  I wish they'd put all of their holiday shows on one channel and quit hawking all that junky holiday stuff on the original channel.  Don't get me wrong - I like Christmas.  After mid-November.  We can buy the same stuff in stores that they sell on QVC for much cheaper, and no shipping fees.  Usually, I don't watch QVC from Oct. 1 to mid-January every year.  I wish they'd keep their normal programming on the original channel and show Christmas shows on a separate channel.  Please.

I thought Beauty IQ was now QVC3.  I don't watch QVC2 or 3, so don't know.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

This seems like a great idea to me!  I wish they'd put all of their holiday shows on one channel and quit hawking all that junky holiday stuff on the original channel.  Don't get me wrong - I like Christmas.  After mid-November.  We can buy the same stuff in stores that they sell on QVC for much cheaper, and no shipping fees.  Usually, I don't watch QVC from Oct. 1 to mid-January every year.  I wish they'd keep their normal programming on the original channel and show Christmas shows on a separate channel.  Please.

I thought Beauty IQ was now QVC3.  I don't watch QVC2 or 3, so don't know.

Pat James said the QVC Holiday Channel will be  a one stop shopping experience for everyone to get all their Christmas gifts and decor.  She said as we get closer to Christmas there will be "surprise" videos from hosts and vendors presumably how to decorate, make cookies etc.