Respected Contributor

Re: What Happened to the Nice New Banner Picture?

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

They finally got rid of the picture of the three hosts and put up a nice flowering tree branch.  Now it's three photos of hosts in Xmas garb????  It's June for the love of God.

Hi @sparklestar

I've asked the technical team to take a look and see why you, and many other customers, are still seeing the art we had up from LAST YEAR! <face palm>

I hope we can get it fixed soon so you can see the lovely flower image that I believe the majority of the Community is now seeing.

Thanks, as always, for your post and patience while we get this corrected.

Have a great rest of the week!

@Keyai

You need to "try out" as a show-host .... your pleasant manner of mediations and answering questions show you're a true gentleman.   It would be a pleasure hearing your "voice" on the Q~!

Honored Contributor

Well, Christmas In July starts next week.  LOL

QVC Social Team

@sparklestar wrote:

They finally got rid of the picture of the three hosts and put up a nice flowering tree branch.  Now it's three photos of hosts in Xmas garb????  It's June for the love of God.

Hello @sparklestar @lucymo @seaBreeze @handygal2 @luvdoodles - It was suggested by our IT department to clear your cookies/cache, or use ctrl + F5 to see if that resolves this issue.  Please let me know if it works.  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

I see the pretty cherry blossom branch. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Mine is flowers now too. I really just don't understand all this chatter over a picture though. Seriously there are more important things in life.

I never even noticed what it was until I read about it here.  I just looked, and I see flowers, but it doesn't matter one way or the other to me.