Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Watch/What Do You Buy?

[ Edited ]

AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS on Saturday-- not much on the other channels at that time, Fashion with Gabrielle on Q2.....

DECOR SHOWS: 

Valerie Parr Hill

Jim Shore

Harry Slatkin-Homeworks candles

Luminara/Candle Impression Candles

Casa-Zeta Jones

JEWELRY

Or Paz Jewelry

Hagit Jewelry

Carolyn Pollack Jewelry

Since I work from home a lot I might have QVC on in the background if the host and products are right-D&C with Carolyn, or these clothing lines---Linea, Issac(without Shawn), Bob Mackie, Martha Stewart..... 

I have grown tired of the kitchen shows just the same products over and over-Copper Chef, Vitamix, food chopper, pressure cookers, aerosal sprayer, and all the prepared food......I HATE the beauty shows, G.I.L.I, Logo, Women With Control, beds, vacuums, electronics, mattresses, Diamonique...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Watch/What Do You Buy?

I am a "flick watcher".  Many of Q hosts & items do not interest me any longer especially i can find a comparable item in a regular store.

I was out to dinner & shopping with friends today.  We used to be diehard Q/HSN/Evine watchers now maybe just kitchen/home decor.  (Although for me I'm losing interest in those also).

I really don't enjoy the newer hosts & their squeaky high pitched (sometimes screaming) & fake excitement over a toothbrush, for example!

And if it's the TSV I will watch to get details (like KA mixer) and after the 15th time of the vendor/host saying the same thing....channel change!