Valued Contributor

Re: What Did You Purchase Yesterday on Free S&H Day?

As-is Denim and Co oversized cotton tee. Cuisinart 2 qt. saucepan. Kitchen Aid meat tenderizer. Took a chance and ordered "Big Deal" Denim and Co. Duo Stretch little flare pants without seeing a presentation yet.
Honored Contributor

Nothing but I was tempted.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A King sized fleece blanket for my son's bed. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased some shoes but not on QVC.  Still got free shipping though.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a Lodis handbag that had been reduced a couple of times.  So, even though I don't need a new handbag, since the price was low and the shipping was free, I went ahead and ordered it.  The color was what they call "heather," a pretty light lavender I guess I would call it.  It's not a color I have in a handbag, so I guess I justified it that way too.  Oh, wait, that was the day before, when the price dropped.  The free shipping was that same Lodis bag, but in the color they call "bark."  Can you tell I love handbags? 

Valued Contributor

From my wish list, I finally ordered these House No. 9 by Home Love metal boxes, 

House No.9 by Home Love Set of 2 Nesting MetalBoxes - H245043

a set of 2 LOGO long sleeve T's and a tie dye print shirt that were on LTS. Oh, yeah, another LocknLock set of 2  rectangles with handles. Those were my first LOGO purchases in a long while, and my 3rd LnL of the year (SOS! I'm drowning in LocknLock!)

Honored Contributor

k83596_060.webp

Stacking mugs in the Woodland pattern.   Tired of mugs that don't stack well, and take up so much room!   These have clean, modern lines, that "faux bois" texture I love, generous handles.   I have two of the large, more rounded Woodland mugs, and they are the best quality in my cupboard!  Substantial, smooth, no flaws, no crazing after constant use, constant washing in dishwasher, etc.

I might not keep these stacking ones in their metal "silo" on the counter.  I tend not to like a lot of stuff on counter.

Might just stack them in the cupboard, will have to assess after they get here. 

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop - Your S&P shakers are so cute!

As for me - Nothing yesterday, I recently "discovered" poo-pouri. I ordered some a while back, thinking I would take them on vacation. Now I really like them and have them everywhere!

So this afternoon I got another set, refills, and sole-poo-pouri for feet!

I also ordered Luminara flameless tapers in champagne.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought three items Saturday night.  The first item arrived today, even with UPS sure post.  Temptations 2 Halloween dip dishes.  3rd day even with a weekend ship date.  I'm surprised!  

@BunSnoop   Those salt/pepper shakers are so adorable!  I got 3 temptations items in blowout clearance.  Three items for $34.  2 Halloween dip dishes with spreaders a mini teapot for my sister, and the patriotic 2 qt bowl.   

Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

Did you purchase anything yesterday on the free S&H day? 

I purchased the below:

K85666

Temp-tations Chick Salt and Pepper Set

H243506

Home Reflections Flora 4pc Set Embroidered Hand Towel Set

A621262

Dooney & Bourke Wexford Leather Small Kiley Hobo

That salt & peppers set is adorable!