Valued Contributor

Re: What Did You Purchase Yesterday on Free S&H Day?

@San Antonio Gal   Thank you!  Yes, based on prior purchases, I was all in on it yesterday.  

Respected Contributor

Someone on the boards alerted me to 

A620185

philosophy special edition holiday 6-pc 16oz shower gel set

I put out different shower gels for each season and was in need of some Christmas and winter scents.  These plus what I already have will take me through the holiday season and all winter.  

Honored Contributor

No--not one thing--

Honored Contributor

As usual, not one thing !!!

Super Contributor

A Diamonique ring.

Respected Contributor

I purchased too much.  Looked at my wish list and decided I didn't need any of it.  Ended up not buying anything on my wish list and deleted it.  Felt good.  But then, I started looking and found these items:

Stan Herman robe/lounger.  I have in Sunshine and really like it.  Going thru my Order Status I decided to order another one in Pink.

3 Denim & Co Waffle tops

2 Belle Fall Paisley tops that were on her show last night

A Denim & Co Heavenly jersey button front shirt in Spruce floral.  I had just received this shirt in Chocolate Floral and Berry Floral.  Really liked both and ordered the third color.

I didn't intend to order anything but that sure didn't work out but I am ready for Fall.

Honored Contributor

I rarely purchase things on free shipping days and yesterday was no exception.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop  I purchased item A 631153 Bernardo Platform Leather Loafer - Natalie  in size 7and 1/2 M in black using a code from the Q's new experimental rewards program from last month to use in August so I got a significant $ reduction on top of the free shipping.

I comparison shopped this particular shoe and some other brands that Q and other retailers carry and Q had the best price point for this shoe.

While checking things over I've been noticing that a lot of shoemakers are not using leather as much but charging a "real leather" price so I always check the detailed description because I want real leather.  So much of the faux leather or vegan material doesn't breathe or is very stiff and uncomfortable.

aroc3435

Waashington, DC

Respected Contributor

I did purchase a Lauren McBride vase ($18 from $89!!) and a Home Reflections Velvet Ottoman ($59 from $143). I had the 20% off coupon as well.

Unless it's a Lunchtime Special I usually always try and wait for free shipping. It adds up!

Respected Contributor

I bought a new Dooney bag A606891 Free shipping and 20% off w/Qcard. Just could'nt resist !