Esteemed Contributor

Re: What A great Host

[ Edited ]

I normally do not care for the joint hosts presenting products. Too many talking over each other, or feel the need to be in every shot even if they are not presenting a particular product.

However, I watched Terri Conn and Rick Domier do a joint presentation last week and it was great. I do not really have a chance to watch QVC in the day hours but she did an excellent job. 

They both acted like professionals in the portion of the show that I viewed. 

Trusted Contributor

@icezeus  Rick is a seasoned pro.  He can work with everyone, and he lets his co-host shine.  He and Terri were a good pair.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, Terri was Katie Peretti on ATWT. Loved her on that soap, and it looks like she is just as nice IRL as her character was on the soap, which was one of my mother's all time favorites., and became mine as well. The characters were memorable and they dealt with controversial topics for the times. 

Respected Contributor
Hope to see more of Terri during primetime. So tired of the egomaniac hosts like Shawn.
Regular Contributor

Just love her Mini Mouse voice...NOT

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Hope to see more of Terri during primetime. So tired of the egomaniac hosts like Shawn.

ADD Jane Treacy and Courtney Khondabi along with Shawn.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree Terri does a nice job without her ego getting in the way, she is a bonafide TV actress after all.  But I wish, when they hired the slew of new hosts earlier (most gone now) they would have signed on some male hosts.  Sadly lacking in that department. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Terri did a nice job today hosting a Diamonique hour. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What A great Host

[ Edited ]

I like Terri very much as well. It seems that they use her sparingly. I see her at Lunchtime Deals or whatever they call it at the 12 noon spot. I don’t see her much at other times.

Respected Contributor

I like her as a host.  Another host I like is Ali.