Frequent Contributor

I watched Terri Conn for 3 hours this a.m. Boy is she terrific and just adorable. Seems to have a nice personality and definitely not full of herself. Her manner is so pleasant and she really points out all the features of the products she is presenting. I will try to find other shows she is hosting.

Respected Contributor

Totally agree. Everytime I see her on, I think this. So easy to watch, well spoken, no dramatics, likeable, personable, but keeps it totally about the products. QVC: DO MORE OF THAT.

Wish she was on more in primetime...she has been on more lately, I think filling in for some during the holidays.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I agree. She is terrific!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like her too.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Re: What A great Host

[ Edited ]

I agree Terri Conn would be a great addition to the prime time or late afternoon programming. One of the hosts in particular who is always on during that time of day would be better placed with the earlier in the day programs.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What A great Host

[ Edited ]

Terri comes across as being very sweet.  I notice she's generous with complimenting others.  

Honored Contributor

Terri is very pleasant to watch, she's knowledge about the products, she's not full of herself....just a good professional QVC host! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Tatanoo46 Couldnt agree with you more.She is a lovely host.

Contributor

A star is born! Talk about hiding in plain sight. Terri is so much fun and gives great product information. She also interacts so nicely with the vendors. 

Honored Contributor

FYI, her hubby is Austin Peck from Days of Our Lives and As the World Turns, I thinbk she was also on ATWT.