Contributor

Re: Wen class action lawsuit, is your hair falling out!

Thanks for the "heads up"---I wasn't aware of the the problem, but will certainly now be watchful, and if I experience the problem, will act accordingly. I realize that any product might react differently on individuals. However, having the info helps.

Esteemed Contributor

just like the LInea fans react very negatively to any criticism of Linea and feel that Louis is a personal friend who never creates any thing that isn't wonderful in all ways so do the WEN lovers feel the same about WEN and Chaz. The forums for both products are packed with true believers and negative comments do not go unanswered. it is best not to bait the bear.
Valued Contributor

On 4/5/2015 SPURT said:
On 4/5/2015 katiescarlett said:
On 4/4/2015 Matty6 said:
On 4/3/2015 stevieb said:

Careful, some of the faithful will be over here lambasting you for even so much as questioning whether the Q should stop selling it...

True...but, the O/P or anyone else can post what they want , there is freedom of speech. And if the Q stopped selling it the "faithful could buy it right from the Wen website". Have a blessed Easter!Smile

Yes, you are right, but what stevieb is saying is that the faithful come down HARD on anyone who DARES utter one critical word about WEN.

Katie where the heck have you been.....and we needed your expertise....you see our WEN friends paid us a visit....it was rather interesting. . But you would have been particularly interested because someone who works for WEN has a horse named WenDooters....well the horse has a Facebook Page and one of the Wen fans posted some of the horses musings about Wen, QVC, and marketing...(the horse needs to work on his spelling).....The horse is a Bay....I was wondering if your horses had Facebook Pages so they could become BFFs....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Google Wendooters to check it out....

Hey! I have chimed in every once in a while, but I was trying not to use my computer at home as my right hand has been bothering me, going numb at night, a flare-up of my carpel-tunnel and I can't find my splint! {#emotions_dlg.sad} Too much computer at work getting ready for summer school at the university.

I'm sorry, that name is just WRONG! What does it even mean?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}Poor horse. Two of mine are bay, one is black. No Facebook pages for my guys, although I did post a picture of my black horse on the Facebook page for my high school reunion. I had just bought him and he is quite handsome. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The day I can afford to use WEN on my dogs, much less my horses, is the day when the Prize Patrol comes to my house with a check for $5,000 a week for life.{#emotions_dlg.w00t} And even then I would not buy WEN. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

So, I googled it, nice looking horse. But you don't need WEN to put a shine on a horse's coat. Ridiculous, I am sure he laughs all the way to the bank. It is expensive enough as it is for humans, but for dogs and horses??? Get real!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Minkah said: I've been using wen for years, started bc I have dry scalp. It did help that issue but I've always had extremely thick long hair but over the last year or two my hair seems thinner and thinner. I'm starting to suspect wen, not age as I had assumed at first (I'm only in my mid thirties). Also the wen DOES strip the red color from my hair....my color runs out every time I wash it's not at all like they show on TV. So I'm thinking I should stop using wen ASAP, can any of you tell me what you recommend for color treated hair? I need suggestions!

Hi Minkah! I have used Alterna Caviar Shampoo and Conditioner for about 3 years and I absolutely love it. It seems pricey at first but a little goes a long way and my hair has never been softer. It leaves your hair like silk and it has no sulfates so it is recommended for color treated hair.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 katiescarlett said:
On 4/5/2015 SPURT said:
On 4/5/2015 katiescarlett said:
On 4/4/2015 Matty6 said:

Careful, some of the faithful will be over here lambasting you for even so much as questioning whether the Q should stop selling it...

True...but, the O/P or anyone else can post what they want , there is freedom of speech. And if the Q stopped selling it the "faithful could buy it right from the Wen website". Have a blessed Easter!Smile

Yes, you are right, but what stevieb is saying is that the faithful come down HARD on anyone who DARES utter one critical word about WEN.

Katie where the heck have you been.....and we needed your expertise....you see our WEN friends paid us a visit....it was rather interesting. . But you would have been particularly interested because someone who works for WEN has a horse named WenDooters....well the horse has a Facebook Page and one of the Wen fans posted some of the horses musings about Wen, QVC, and marketing...(the horse needs to work on his spelling).....The horse is a Bay....I was wondering if your horses had Facebook Pages so they could become BFFs....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Google Wendooters to check it out....

Hey! I have chimed in every once in a while, but I was trying not to use my computer at home as my right hand has been bothering me, going numb at night, a flare-up of my carpel-tunnel and I can't find my splint! {#emotions_dlg.sad} Too much computer at work getting ready for summer school at the university.

I'm sorry, that name is just WRONG! What does it even mean?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}Poor horse. Two of mine are bay, one is black. No Facebook pages for my guys, although I did post a picture of my black horse on the Facebook page for my high school reunion. I had just bought him and he is quite handsome. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The day I can afford to use WEN on my dogs, much less my horses, is the day when the Prize Patrol comes to my house with a check for $5,000 a week for life.{#emotions_dlg.w00t} And even then I would not buy WEN. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

So, I googled it, nice looking horse. But you don't need WEN to put a shine on a horse's coat. Ridiculous, I am sure he laughs all the way to the bank. It is expensive enough as it is for humans, but for dogs and horses??? Get real!

Hi Katie ......Please take care of your carpel tunnel that stuff can be very painful.

I'm waiting for that Prize Patrol too.....Wink.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Not applicable

QVC pls let us know before u stop selling so we can stock up. The fig keeps my hair from breaking and or falling out.
Honored Contributor

Hundreds?? They have 6 people signed on, 6.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Matty6 said:

There is no freedom of speech on message boards. The owners of any forum legally have the right to limit any speech they want. It seems you aren't aware that the first amendment applies to Government limiting speech by the people. QVC isn't owned by the federal government.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 4/3/2015 purse crazy said: I noticed my hair has been falling out, then on the local news this morning there is a class action lawsuit against the makers of wen claiming that hundreds of woman hair is falling out including mine! Should the Q keep selling this?

Well, hair falls out for any number of reasons, so have you definitively eliminated all the other possibilities? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Wen is used by millions of people world wide, so if just a few hundred are losing hair, it's most likely a sensitivity to one or more of its ingredients.

Just use something else. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

On 4/11/2015 jaxs mom said:

Hundreds?? They have 6 people signed on, 6.

And I'm sure many thousands more who are willing to claim there's a problem, if a financial settlement might be possible! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}