Super Contributor

Within the last year, has anyone purchased the HP 15" Laptop from QVC?  Reviews online are saying it is slow.  I want to purchase but looking for reviews from QVC customers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Weekend Special Value, HP

I purchased this when it was a TSV right before Christmas.  The rep said it was lightning fast...NOT.  I've had several other issues with it.  I can be typing something or viewing a video on sewing or knitting when all of a sudden the entire screen disappears and I'm back on the home page.  I will often get a whitish/bluish area that covers the entire screen.  I can't get rid of it.  Since it covers the entire screen, I can't even get to the buttons on the bottom to turn it off.  If I turn it off by pressing the on/off button in the upper left hand corner, when I turn it back on the same stuff is still there.  Another issue is when I am typing, a large box appears that tells me I have to sign in.  Of course, I'm already signed in.  If I don't follow the prompts to sign in, the box just stays there and I can do nothing.  It's a huge waste of my time.  I've had other HP's but this is the absolute worst.  I don't know how other posters will respond. I'm curious as to what others have experienced.  They've had this for a very long time and seems like they can't get rid of it. Now, they're offering it with a printer in the hopes of enticing customers to purchase it.  I may have just gotten a lemon and it's too late to send it back.  Don't waste your money, in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought an HP laptop for my grandson a few years ago.  It died twice within a year.  QVC only has a 30 day return policy so had to send it to HP.  That took about 3 weeks to get it back.  After the second time it died I got a partial refund.  NEVER AGAIN!  I'll stick with Dell or go with Apple.

Super Contributor

@docsgirl @FranandZoe 

Thank you. Good luck with your laptops in the future