Honored Contributor

Wed. 3/25 Has a 5-HR Gourmet Food Show & 3-HR ITKWD

So basically it's another Food Day nearly all day.

I guess more and more people may have the need for prepared foods since going out or even finding food out is getting very tricky.  QVC's food offerings are expensive, but at least it offers another option for those that need it. 

All prepared food companies can be quite pricey for some, but there are many options:

Blue Apron

Hello Fresh

Freshly

Real Eats

Home Bistro

Healthy Chef Creations

Etc., Etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wed. 3/25 Has a 5-HR Gourmet Food Show & 3-HR ITKWD

I've never watched QVC on Wednesdays or Sundays because of all the food and kitchen shows.   Some love them; I don't.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I get bored with the cooking and gourmet food shows.   Not an exciting venture for me, but for those who like it, enjoy.    

Valued Contributor

personally I would never buy their food offerings as they are overpriced even being financially stable I will make do with what I can get at the local markets until things get back to normal.

Valued Contributor

Every restaurant in my area has curbside, even the ones that didn't before. Including wine!
I would never ever buy that overpriced food from the Q.
BUY LOCAL!!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Every restaurant in my area has curbside, even the ones that didn't before. Including wine!
I would never ever buy that overpriced food from the Q.
BUY LOCAL!!!!!!!

@jlrbr   You and I are then very fortunate in this regard -- many restaurants in the neighborhood that are offering limited curbside pick up.  I am happy to support them!!!!

But you do know that there are places across our country that do not have this at all, right?  Or, they just cannot get out.  They need options during this extraordinary time.  It's not ideal, but it's food on the table for a lot of people.

Even with curbside pick up for prepared restaurant food, I am certainly not going out twice a day, or even once every day for restaurant food.  I do that once a week for a couple of meals, since we are supposed to stay inside. 

It's about more options for some.