Honored Contributor

Website says my email address is not valid when trying to log into my account to place an order.

Tried calling but have been on hold for 20+ minutes and tried live chat and same thing.

I guess QVC doesn't want my money! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Website says my email address is not valid when trying to log into my account to place an order.

It does that to me sometimes when I check order status. I try later and it works. I haven't placed an online order in a long time.
Regular Contributor

Re: Website says my email address is not valid when trying to log into my account to place an order.

I was on hold for 45 minutes and gave up. See Suggestion Box for my post. You're right -- they're losing sales.

Trusted Contributor

Did you try to restart your computer or clear your cookies? This system does act wonky !
Respected Contributor

We all went through that the other day. It was fixed later in the day. Clearly the problem was the QVC website.