Trusted Contributor

When I search for a product, all I get is a picture of the product, then a box that asks if I want to stop the script or continue, which takes me to an error page. So I can't order anything online---no color choices, no description, no place to click that I want to order. Really frustrating.

Yes, I could call in the order, but sometimes I just want to read the reviews or get measurements etc before I order.

Trusted Contributor

QVC wants to become an e-commerce shopping giant.  IMO they have a long way to go with updating and streamlining the website before that will ever become a reality.  I have problems almost daily with pages and links whereas I don't on any other site.

Honored Contributor

yesterday, and last night this site was slower than dial-up.  No kidding!  Last week I could not do search for a product.  I wound up going to Nordie.  How do they operate?  They say it is our computer, but I don't think so.  I do know IE browser does not work as well for me on this site, and a few others.  Chrome or Firefox work well.  So I know when all 3 browsers do not work, QVC has a problem.  But they don't tend to it.  I don't think people call and actually report it unless it was the "Big Fiasco" they had a month ago

Regular Contributor
I don't imagine it's a priority for QVC to fix technical difficulties that involve posting, but I always have to try several times before my posts are actually entered. And my wish list has disappeared once again. My HSN wish list (or "heart" list) has never ever poofed out of existence, so maintaining those can't be a tremendously technical feat.
Trusted Contributor

What happened to the product videos?  They're not coming up, even on products I have watched the video on before.