Esteemed Contributor

So for the new arrivals, you used to be able to select "today" as an option, now they webrunners have changed it to show an entire week of stuff.

Being able to check for the day's new items was nice. 

I know it's a small thing but it still bugs me that I have to sort thru more things. It makes me far less willing to use this site for shopping at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Website irritation

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24@Deb0509 

Click on 'New', then click on 'Sort by', then choose 'Newest first' from the drop down menu.

Voila! All of each day's newest items are displayed first.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@GinaV24 I have never ever used "today" to see the "new" items.  I have always just clicked on "New" at the top (next to trending) and then under the "sort" choices I choose "newest".  I never thought about having to do 2 mouse clicks as an inconvenience.  You literally are clicking on "new" and then just choosing to sort by "newest".  It's kinda sad that it could make or break your shopping experience to have to click the mouse twice. Many sites are like that and yes there are some that have a "NEW" tab but then again you are given the option to sort on how you want to see them.  Not much difference really.     

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

So for the new arrivals, you used to be able to select "today" as an option, now they webrunners have changed it to show an entire week of stuff.

Being able to check for the day's new items was nice. 

I know it's a small thing but it still bugs me that I have to sort thru more things. It makes me far less willing to use this site for shopping at all.

@GinaV24  I agree.  I posted this a few days ago.  I myself like the one click "new today"and got the days new things.  

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I have been doing that, but it is not always "newest" first. For example, if there are new for the day denim and co. Items they will find the denim and co. Items and add to those items which might be found on page 3. The "newest" are not always on the first few pages. Old way was much better and you saw the true new items for the day.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom  I have been doing that, but it is not always "newest" first. For example, if there are new for the day denim and co. Items they will find the denim and co. Items and add to those items which might be found on page 3. The "newest" are not always on the first few pages. Old way was much better and you saw the true new items for the day.

@Janey2 Exactly!

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I agree!  I wish they would STOP changing things that work fine.  The sort feature was always there for those preferring that.

I liked the NEW TODAY button as I found that it gave me the most accurate showing in the fewest pages.

Just like they revamped the Wish List and took away all the features we loved!!!

Contributor

New website annoying.   Anyone know how to search an item 

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom thank you! I was sorting by category but I appreciate the advice on the extra search option to get the "new" arrivals first.

Esteemed Contributor

@eadu4 ha, sorry that it makes you feel sad that extra mouse clicks ruin my shopping experience but yes,actually it does.

Why should I have to do extra? The old adage, it if isn't broken, don't fix it, applies IMO.

QVC's website experience is one of the worst - ever IMO and the "improvements" are seldom to the advantage of the customer experience.