Valued Contributor

I am trying to figure out where the LIST of shows for Items Previously on Air is located. Now there are pictures of items previously on air, but no list of shows, such as Denim & Co, Diamonique. Previously there was a list of shows for the past 24 hours. Maybe I am just not seeing it; thanks for any assistance to ease my FRUSTRATION with this site.

Respected Contributor

Re: Web Site Changes...Again

Top right corner...  Right under the Cart icon.  Click Shop QVC TV, and the recently aired (last 24 hour shows) will come up.  HTH.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

Thank you, Mistic!

Occasional Contributor

Omg! Thank you so much! 

I think they should have left well enough alone! Their web designer needs to re-think these ridiculous changes! 

Respected Contributor

Nowadays, with all the changes they continually make, it's a guessing game...    I guess the first mess of a website wasn't good enough...

Super Contributor

They just make it easier and easier to just say no.

I'm all for innovation, but make it more user friendly. We shouldn't have to dig and fumble to find what we're interested in. Unless all of these changes are going to come together as one cohesive, user friendly shopping experience...it's a waste of their money and my time.

So far none of the changes they've been implementing is impressing me. I don't need to see blown up pictures of items they're selling. What I need to see clearly, without hunting, is how I can easily navigate the site to find - again, easily - the items I'm interested in. I don't care if the site is beautifully styled...I care that it's functional.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Contributor

Someone is making money by convincing the Powers That Be that the website needs to be constantly refreshed. 

They're making it much easier for me to save my money! I don't really care about all the advertising of the other products. Well, good for my bank book! Smiley Happy