Honored Contributor

Re: Wearing multiple layers in 100 degree weather.

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Alexa6352 wrote:

Just because Lori shows her clothes that way..you don't have to wear them that way. I love Logo. I have many tops and dresses and I have never layered them. I wear them on their own ansd believe it or not,I get many compliments and asked all the time where can I get it..So, if you have never tried any of her clothing,don't judge it by how she wants to sell it.

Exactly. Most of us don't do all that layering. I get hot easily, even in winter months, and the extent of my layering is a cardigan over a top, or one of her lighter fabric long-sleeved shirts over a sleeveless tunic. I'm sure if you saw me and many of us who do wear it in person, you wouldn't be calling us clowns and bag ladies, or other insulting terms 

Exactly.  How many times is this going to be rehashed.  It's never ending.  Common sense indeed.  You don't want to layer, don't.

@Lipstickdiva @Mominohio

What I am saying, and many would agree is since QVC sells clothing NATIONALLY they should include a bit of variety when the present clothing---they seemed to focus only on the NORTHEAST which is a very SMALL portion of their viewing audience....   A bit of variety wouldn't hurt!  It will be the same thing in the winter---nothing but COATS COATS COATS and heavy sweaters that are designed for once again the Northeast....It would be nice if they showed long sleeve tops for those of us that live in climates where it doesn't get cold enough for HEAVY COATS and HEAVY SWEATERS....And yes we can shop locally or elsewhere but that's not the point we are talking about QVC and keeping them as a viable shopping option for their large customer base.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”