Contributor

What happened to Bob Mackie?

Esteemed Contributor

QVC - has a new sheriff in town.

Updated programming........... guess you could call it.

Contributor

Wow... what a shame!  I really love his clothes.

Respected Contributor

Bob Mackie still has 85 items listed for sale on the QVC website.  Bob has dressed Marilyn Monroe, Cher, Carol Burnett, Barbie, and more celebrities than can be mentioned. He is a fashion icon.

Bob is also 82 years old!  He has been on QVC for decades--maybe he is just getting tired of the selling.  

There will be a new book coming out this Fall:  The Art of Bob Mackie. The book will feature many of Bob's fashions. It will probably be a very popular book in the fashion world, and Bob may be busy with book events.

I am very happy with my Bob Mackie pieces and I am so glad I purchased them. We could all only wish to be in such great shape, and so creative and active as Bob is at his age.  Wishing him the best in all he does!

Respected Contributor

I like and still have some of his items.  Well made and beautiful

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wearable Art

[ Edited ]

@butterflysarefree wrote:

@butterflysarefree 

To find upcoming shows CLICK---SHOP QVC TV in the upper right hand corner of the website, and then scroll down to the PROGRAM GUIDE, in the search box type in Bob Mackie and you will see upcoming shows---

He will be on the main Q Channel on 

05/30/2021 1AM-2AM

Bob Mackie Wearable Art - Fashion

Julia Cearley

And on Q2----

05/30/2021 7AM-8AM

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for this. Fingers crossed that he will offer pants in these shows. Just today I have looked everywhere I can think of to purchase another pair of his wearable art petite slim pull on pants.  I absolutely love the fit for a woman of my age and body type.  They are a flattering fit, look modern and up to date, but not cut so tight to see every bulge as tights do. 

Contributor

Thank you so much "SPURT"  for the program info. I will definitely tune in!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@butterflysarefree wrote:

@butterflysarefree 

To find upcoming shows CLICK---SHOP QVC TV in the upper right hand corner of the website, and then scroll down to the PROGRAM GUIDE, in the search box type in Bob Mackie and you will see upcoming shows---

He will be on the main Q Channel on 

05/30/2021 1AM-2AM

Julia Cearley

And on Q2----

05/30/2021 7AM-8AM

Based on the timing of the Q2 programming on the same day as the original QVC programming, I think it's highly likely the Q2 show will be a re-airing.