Regular Contributor

QVC, please, PLEASE remove the annoying box from the lower right of the screen!!!  It's impossible to see a good quarter of what is being presented onscreen with yet another screaming advertisement for Q cards, QVC 2, free shipping or whatever the newish ad-du- jour is!  There is already so much info crammed on the screen it's tough to see find the actual product being presented. Enough with ads!  Use that space to let us see the lower quadrant of the screen,  thanking you in advance....

Trusted Contributor

As I learned from this board, press the EXIT button on your remote and it goes away. Of course, every time you come back to the channel you have to do it again, which is annoying, but it goes away.

Regular Contributor

OMG, Liz in Az.... you are a genius,  it worked,  thanks, made my day!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, but, as I said, I learned it here from other frustrated viewers! Glad it helped.

Frequent Contributor

Part of it is your tv provider.  I use dish (not connected to internet) and don't have these but my friends with cable do.  

Honored Contributor

Box???  What box????

Super Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

I don't have an exit button on my remote. It's a simple Fire TV remote. I find HSN much worse. You only see 1/3 of the products they're selling and these stay on the screen all the time. They don't come and go like on QVC

Contributor

Thank you so much for the info.  It works like a charm!