Honored Contributor

I'm home alone during the weekdays. TV or the radio is on while I'm cleaning or in the kitchen. As far as sitting down and really watching, it's about three hours a day.

Honored Contributor

I have my TV on all day long. That's not to say that I spend the day sitting and watching it.  Background noise.  Rarely is it on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Despite the HEAT & HUMIDITY---

Took the trash out

Watered patio plants and cleaned the patio 

Walked to the community mail box

Came inside, grabbed a glass of water-turned on TV for background noise (very little QVC, mostly game show network or a movie) All the while I:

swept & mopped kitchen floors 

cleaned the bathroom 

dusted and vacuumed 

started 7 loads of laundry

Oh, and I work at home and do work assignments on my computer.....Felt good to sit down............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I don't need to explain/defend what I do or don't do and if I want to sit and watch TV, read a book, knit, do crafts etc all day and night it's my business. As adults we make our own decisions. The OP comments hit me the wrong way and while I don't mean to rant I am.  Sometimes we just need to get it out. Stay Safe

Valued Contributor

My question is:  why do all these people watch QVC and then come on here (everyday!)

to post their discontent with:  hosts, vendors, merchandise, programming, customer service, hosts' feet, hosts' eyebrows etc.?

I know, I know, just your opinion - well, can't you have an opinion  that is NOT critical of QVC, in whatever capacity?

And now I will get prepared for those who tell me to not come on the boards if I am so bothered by the negativity.

Super Contributor

WOW sugar.  Just WOW ! ! ! !

Honored Contributor

Many people do not SIT and watch TV. For some it is companionship.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Many people are all "Dog Day AfterNoon" about watching TV. They feel they have to sit and watch it. 

Many people cannot understand what they are watching unless they SIT and watch in order to pay attention.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I don't watch it all day. I dvr only the shows I have interest in and ff through those to the items I may like. I'm not that big a shopper and my husband would probably hate me shopping all day everyday lol I have tv on all day but I do it mostly to keep the dogs from barking at every little noise outside. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching TV

[ Edited ]

@coco14 wrote:

My question is:  why do all these people watch QVC and then come on here (everyday!)

to post their discontent with:  hosts, vendors, merchandise, programming, customer service, hosts' feet, hosts' eyebrows etc.?

I know, I know, just your opinion - well, can't you have an opinion  that is NOT critical of QVC, in whatever capacity?

And now I will get prepared for those who tell me to not come on the boards if I am so bothered by the negativity.

Back when each Forum Topic had a bit of an intro --

Q TALK said, "Tell us what you like, what you don't like about QVC...." 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”