Honored Contributor

Watching PM Style on Wednesdays on QVC2?

Tonight is the first PM Style with Leah Williams.  The show has the same music intro (same music, different video of course) that Shawn's Monday night PM Style has.  Everything is 4 Easy Pays during the show tonight.  Every Wednesday at 7pm.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watching PM Style on Wednesdays on QVC2?

I'm watching on and off.  It is not in HD, so the picture is distorted and it is annoying to me.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting it in HD now and I'm enjoying it, I like Leah.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Pleasantly surprised tonight to find this show.  Nice alternative to DV for me.

BUT WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS TO LEAH - A REALLY ELEGANT LADY?  THEY OFTEN PUT HER IN LEGGINGS OF SOME LENGTH.  NEXT HER BELOVED SPIKE HEELS, WHICH MAKE HER LEGS LOOK TOO SKINNY AT THE BOTTOM  AND WIDENS THE APPEARANCE OF THE THIGHS.  THEN THEY PUT HER IN A TOP THE ENDS JUST ACROSS THE WIDEST PART OF HER HIPS.  MAKES HER HIP AREA LOOK TERRIBLY WIDE.  SHE'D BE FINE IN A TOP THAT WAS EITHER LONGER OR MAYBE EVEN SHORTER, BUT THAT HIP LENGTH IS JUST AWFUL FOR HER. I LOVE IT WHEN THEY DRESS HER BEAUTIFULLY.

The top itself is very nice, and I know she's willing to take one for the team any time, but I am sure they have some top in the show that doesn't hit t her widest point. It's not just that it's Leah - the same look on many would be an equally bad choice.  

Honored Contributor

I find Leah is much easier for me to take in the evenings than she is at 5am.

I thought she looked unusually pretty tonight in that tunic top.  I even thought about buying it, then came to my senses.  I've seen her wear a boatload of things that were not flattering but the tunic looked very nice on her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment