Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Kim Gravel tonight

@new nickname 4   I think we've had an overdose of Isaac lately.  I got tired of listening to his babble too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

They make it more about them than info about the clothes.  I just keep it on for background noise.  I guess the host has her husband do her laundry, so she doesn't tell us the info many of us need about washing and drying info. Of course each designer brags about the clothes they present, so we learn that we cannot rely on that to influence us; we learn we must use our own judgment.

Trusted Contributor

Can't blame Jane T on this one. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@hari wrote:

They make it more about them than info about the clothes.  I just keep it on for background noise.  I guess the host has her husband do her laundry, so she doesn't tell us the info many of us need about washing and drying info. Of course each designer brags about the clothes they present, so we learn that we cannot rely on that to influence us; we learn we must use our own judgment.

LOL

Super Contributor

Watched Kim's show with Courtney and thoroughly enjoyed it. They made me laugh. It seems every show generates complaints about the host or vendor and it is getting so tiresome. I think some people are watching too much QVC and finding fault with everything. 

Respected Contributor

I thought they described the clothing very well. Kim likes to joke around, but she makes sure that the focus is on her product. I don’t mind some joking around, it is a nice change of pace and makes watching the show fun. I find myself watching Kim and Kourtney, even when I am not buying anything.
Respected Contributor

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. 

This was such a sad day for all of us. I spent most of the morning in tears, mourning so many lives lost...

I enjoyed the banter. It's nice to see people having fun at work. I was able to hear the information needed had I wanted to order something.

I know QVC is a business but a litlle lightheartedness was just what I needed today and I appreciated Kim, Courtney and the fabulous models cheering me up.

Respected Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

Watched Kim's show with Courtney and thoroughly enjoyed it. They made me laugh. It seems every show generates complaints about the host or vendor and it is getting so tiresome. I think some people are watching too much QVC and finding fault with everything. 

Finally someone said how i feel about all of these complaints about hosts , i agree people need to find something else to watch. I have a couple of hosts i don't like to watch and have never posted about them , i just don't watch when they are on.

Frequent Contributor

I enjoy taking a break from my stressful day taking care of my elderly husband  with dementia.  I can't purchase things that I would like to but seeing Kim and Courtney help me to unwind and I think they are obviously doing a good job when I see all the things that are selling out.   

Valued Contributor

I actually love watching Kim with Kourtney and Amy on Saturday nights. They crack me up and I find them very entertaining. I guess we all have our favs and also hosts/vendors we don’t really care for.