Frequent Contributor
Would love to hear about the clothing. This is silly. I’m sure the clothes sell but it’s not enjoyable to watch.
Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Kim Gravel tonight

@Whispergirl   What in the world are you talking about?  I'm hearing Kim talking about her clothing. Change the channel if you're not enjoying it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I enjoy watching and seeing them have a good time also. They can let their hair down a little.  Why not? Life is too short.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like her shows.  I really could care less about all the details on the clothes to be honest.  They talk too much on one item I think.  I have my tablet near me to look up an item and find what I am looking for.    Not buying anyway and I think  the prices and shipping on stuff has gotten out of hand.  Stores are open around here. I prefer to go looking again and save by buying sales and using rewards or coupons.  

I watch to see what the styles they are selling are and just something to watch for a bit.

I think she does a good job explaining her line.  She adds humor and I like that about her.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's right.  The models started doing a strange dance and then Kim got into it and she tried to make the host dance, and they started goofing off.  I turned it off at that point.

Trusted Contributor

I like these shows.  I think they explain the clothes but it's fun, too.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's all about Coco, ya'll.  "I'm a jean girl, I'm a sweater girl, I'm a tye-dye girl, I'm a this or that girl.  And her skeeter bits to start the show.

No one really cares what kind of "girl" you are.  Oh, but she's not a yoga girl, cuz that would take some effort.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I like her shows.  I really could care less about all the details on the clothes to be honest.  They talk too much on one item I think.  I have my tablet near me to look up an item and find what I am looking for.    Not buying anyway and I think  the prices and shipping on stuff has gotten out of hand.  Stores are open around here. I prefer to go looking again and save by buying sales and using rewards or coupons.  

I watch to see what the styles they are selling are and just something to watch for a bit.

I think she does a good job explaining her line.  She adds humor and I like that about her.

I can appreciate your liking the shows without explanation but this is a shopping channel and they need to explain the product to those who would like to buy it.  This isn't a talk show or what's your talent show.  Having fun is fine as long as they explain the product.  Not everyone has a computer to look things up for information.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I can appreciate your liking the shows without explanation but this is a shopping channel and they need to explain the product to those who would like to buy it.  This isn't a talk show or what's your talent show.  Having fun is fine as long as they explain the product.  Not everyone has a computer to look things up for information.

I did say I thought they did a good job explaining.  We all watch for different reasons and I can appreciate you wanting more detail.  We all shop in our own way as well.  No insult intended.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have it on mute - watching -but I got tired of listening to them.  But then I also had to mute Isaac earlier.  We all have our hosts & vendors we like, I like many others that are constantly criticized.