Honored Contributor

Re: Watching HSN more & more

It's okay with me if you do, but I'm not following.  I pretty much dislike everything about HSN.  Can't name a host I like, havebn't gotten good service from the few products I bought from them, find their sound system deficient and I think most of the time when they show clothing, they have terrible camera work.  Also, more than half the time when I surf in, they're showing Tony Little or coins or guiatars or handbags I'd never carry, etc.

Because of all that, I don't care that they have to reduce their p[rices so much to get rid of stock--I just think their initial [prices are way too high and I certainly don't care about how fast things ship when I don't like them to start with.  To get me as a customer, HSN has to continue making improvements  --big ones.

Contributor

@circles wrote:

I find I do not watch the Q. because of all the Beauty shows...of which I never watch...then the countless hours spent on beds and computers....

I switch over to HSN....or some other programs/shows on the T.V. I do not get Evine .....

I too get so bored of the seemingly endless computer and mattress shows (or Bose. UGH!)  
It seems like my tv is on HSN much more often of late.  
And I thought it was just me!  LOL!

Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

It's okay with me if you do, but I'm not following.  I pretty much dislike everything about HSN.  Can't name a host I like, havebn't gotten good service from the few products I bought from them, find their sound system deficient and I think most of the time when they show clothing, they have terrible camera work.  Also, more than half the time when I surf in, they're showing Tony Little or coins or guiatars or handbags I'd never carry, etc.

Because of all that, I don't care that they have to reduce their p[rices so much to get rid of stock--I just think their initial [prices are way too high and I certainly don't care about how fast things ship when I don't like them to start with.  To get me as a customer, HSN has to continue making improvements  --big ones.

I completely understand... and feel the same way... about both HSN and QVC... I was never a big HSN shopper anyway, but In order to get me BACK as a regular customer, QVC too is going to have to make some big improvements... and in a lot of areas...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...