Honored Contributor

Watching Ali and VPH

[ Edited ]

Valerie is speaking so low ... like whispering?  If she's at home, maybe she's afraid to wake the household members.  Hard time hearing her.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Watching Ali and VPH

[ Edited ]

I heard her fine.  I have a hard time thinking anyone is sleeping in that house when she is on from home at any hour.  

I really like Ali and I Love Val but not sure of the 2 of them combined.  It felt a little too forced for me.  Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

VPH has always been soft spoken.  Very ladylike.  Usually her clothes are lovely too.  A nice change.

Honored Contributor

The volume was just fine for me.  I watched until Ali said a four pack of angel statues could bring comfort and protection.  Yeah right?

I supposed we could always throw them like weapons if we needed to protect ourselves.

Honored Contributor

I can't watch either one.  No loss to QVC because I haven't bought anything decor for years.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I heard her fine.  I have a hard time thinking anyone is sleeping in that house when she is on from home at any hour.  

I really like Ali and I Love Val but not sure of the 2 of them combined.  It felt a little too forced for me.  Just my opinion.

Yeah I kind of got that too.  Ali was trying too hard.  Valerie is always Valerie, no matter who the host is.  Very cordial.

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Ali and VPH

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Yeah I kind of got that too.  Ali was trying too hard.  Valerie is always Valerie, no matter who the host is.  Very cordial.

@rms1954 

Ali is okay as a social media host, but as a regular host I find her a bit forced and fake......Wished they'd pair Valerie up with another host! I like her with Jayne Brown the best....and even Rick....he puts a bit of humor into it which Valerie seems to enjoy...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I like Ali & Valerie together .... I heard both of them fine & if not I could always raise the volume on my TV.

Valued Contributor

I'm finding Valeri to be very hard to watch with any host.  She has gotten so heavy on emotion selling.  

Honored Contributor

The only shows I watch for the most part are Valerie's.  I love her displays of harvest and Christmas decor.  I bought a few items but had to hold back because I have so much.

I like Valerie paired with any host who allows her to talk, describe and give tips on how to decorate.  Jayne Brown is one of my favorite hosts to appear with Valerie.  Also Valerie seems to always be the same gracious, soft spoken, knowledgeable person she has always been.  The Valerie shows relax and give me a good feeling and that is worth tuning in for me.