New Contributor

Where does Sue Clifton of Dooney & Bourke get her watches??? I love them! She's had on a different one during each of her presentations this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Some of them could be Dooney watches.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
New Contributor

Never thought of that! T5hank you.

Honored Contributor

@Weswife wrote:

Where does Sue Clifton of Dooney & Bourke get her watches??? I love them! She's had on a different one during each of her presentations this weekend.

I noticed that clear band she had on

she lives in Florida land of the flea markets 

Honored Contributor

Speaking of watches, I think QVC should bring more Fashion watches in. Isaac used to sell quite a few of them, but I hardly ever see watches anymore. Maybe Sue could bring in some Dooney watches, that would be nice too!

Honored Contributor

OMG---anyone remember the- It's about time- watch show , a hundred years ago , on the Q? I bought a ton of them and still have them all--prob about 20--that I don't wear as I don't wear watches anymore. so at $10 a pop for a battery--$200 to get them all going again. Nope, don't think so -------

Regular Contributor

I remember QVC would sell Gossip brand  watches. They were usually sold in sets of 3. The price was good. I bought them a few times for myself and gifts. I wish they would sell something comparable to the Gossip brand. I think they would sell.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Speaking of watches, I think QVC should bring more Fashion watches in. Isaac used to sell quite a few of them, but I hardly ever see watches anymore. Maybe Sue could bring in some Dooney watches, that would be nice too!

My guess is that so many are wearing fitness watches now,  You shoul dlook online here because they have several online.  I know I used to buy a lot but since I got the Iwatch, that is all I wear now. 

Trusted Contributor
I think QVC is selling Gossip watches again. I’m pretty sure I saw Jennifer selling them a couple weeks ago.
Regular Contributor

Thank You Tommie. I just clicked on Goaaip watches and Jennifer C. was selling a set of 3 watches. I guess they are coming back.