Esteemed Contributor

Watched Jayne B. for a minute

Saw Jayne in the logo jeans and thought she looked so good.  She wears the right size clothes all the time and she makes them look great. If I was a clothing vendor I'd sure want Jayne selling for me.  

So many hosts squeeze into the clothes and the look is terrible. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Watched Jayne B. for a minute

Always enjoyable to watch, not only well dressed but a host with knowledge of the items and appears to enjoy her job!  Jayne, the professional!

Trusted Contributor

She is a awesome host.When watching her you get a hosts who knows her stuff,no silliness.She does not jump up an down,act like a for year old.Just herself.she is always a joy to watch

Valued Contributor

She is a great host, one of the best.  I really like watching her, no matter what she sells, she is always excellent.

Honored Contributor

I am pretty sure Jayne was a clothing buyer before she was a host.  She has extensive knowledge of the garmet industry.

I have to agree that she always looks great.  I like watching her too.  She is always fun and professional.

Valued Contributor

I agree, and Pat Dementri is the same, and so it's no surprise they are great friends. 

Respected Contributor

If Jayne was cloned and on all day lol I'd watch a lot more QVC.

Super Contributor

She was a buyer for the Q before she became a host. She work with the Quacker Factory team.

Trusted Contributor

"Jayne Brown worked in fashion and retail before coming to QVC as an assistant buyer over 23 years ago. She never pictured herself on the other side of the camera until friends and family encouraged Jayne to go to an open audition for hosts. Well, we all know how that turned out! To this day, she loves the unpredictable energy of live TV and connecting with people across the country."

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Valued Contributor

I like Jayne B, but what is funny is how many people used to write on these boards how much Pat and Jayne were annoying working together and too silly. Their duo hosted show before it became a "thing" did not sit well with people. Seems like they would be a welcome team to return perhaps.