Honored Contributor

Watched First Presentation of Popcorn

Enough for me.  What can you say about popcorn.  And watching the multiple bags of popcorn being microwaved and dumped out in that first 20 minutes was MORE than enough for me.  I'm out the rest of the day!

Respected Contributor

Re: Watched First Presentation of Popcorn

I used to microwave popcorn but now I have an air popper and I get my own unpopped kernels.  I get Orville Redenbacher or Franklin's.  I only paid 20 bucks for it.  Much better than microwave.

Valued Contributor

I happened to catch the always attractive Leah in the very early A.M. hours. I don't know if she was presenting the popcorn but she mentioned it but that wig she had on did not do her any favors. 

Honored Contributor

I would rather watch popcorn pop than hours of skin care, blow dryers, and curling irons.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I tuned in at 9:43 and they were still talking about popcorn--good grief---what don't you know about pop corn after you just say the word  popcorn----will be a no watch day for me--good--need to clean the bathroomsWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I would rather watch popcorn pop than hours of skin care, blow dryers, and curling irons.

@Imaoldhippie 

I'm with you....and you can add mattresses to that list as well........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I remember when they had those pillows as a TSV.  They would have several 1 hour shows per day.  I didn't see how they could talk about pillows for several hours.  I definately couldn't watch those shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie   I'm with you but please specify Philosophy presentations with hours and hours of suds-making. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

I happened to catch the always attractive Leah in the very early A.M. hours. I don't know if she was presenting the popcorn but she mentioned it but that wig she had on did not do her any favors. 

@MrSour    Was she wearing a blond wig from yesterdays TSV?Man Wink

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie   I'm with you but please specify Philosophy presentations with hours and hours of suds-making. 

Add the following to that list..Josie Maran, It Cosmetics! As far as clothing goes, Denim and Co., Susan Graver and Logo..I really have cut down on watcing QVC!