Occasional Contributor

I recently was charged the $6.95 shipping twice for one return. This is not the first time this has happened. Please check your credits from QVC carefully.

Frequent Contributor

And check for your money being refunded. QVC processed my return but FORGOT, yes forgot to give me my money back. I always keep my receipt from USPS and I checked everything. They received the shirt back at the Q but forgot to give me my money back. Now, after I called them and ask about were my money is they refunded me .Of course customer service said they don't know how this has happened. Make sure your money is back in your account.{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Respected Contributor

That is scary ...and the main reason that I have cut back on my ordering from QVC. I don't think they've been crediting my orders back either. Just because they send you that e-mail saying they've received your return and the credit will show back up on your account in 1 - 2 billing cycles doesn't mean you need to drop the ball on that ! Take the time to MAKE SURE it's been credited 1 - 2 months later. It's a pain but worth it...but I'm still scared of their ways ...

Super Contributor

I had that happen to me and more. I ordered a beautiful top from the IM line and it never showed up. I live in Brooklyn NY and the top was shipped to Louisiana. They still did not return the credit on my Visa card and that was the end of February. I finally called my CC company and they said they will deal with it . I am waiting for my March statement to come in next week. They at the Q are really getting careless.

Super Contributor

I don't have that many transactions with the Q or anyone else but I monitor all my accounts - bank and credit, constantly to make sure everything is right.

Regular Contributor

I just got off the phone with customer service for the second time about a missing credit. I returned 7 items and received credit only for 6 of them, even though the online records show that the item was returned and refund issued. I was asked to give them another 72 hours for "research".

It's annoying, and I know I'm going to have to call again after the 72 hours. This was for QVC credit, so it's even more stupid. If they would just give me the credit and THEN look into it on their side, I probably would have ordered again by now.