Valued Contributor

Watch my package traveling!!!!!

<table id="tblOrderTrackingStatus" class="stripeTable" summary="Package Progress showing City, State, Date and Time of progress update." width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <thead> <tr> <th scope="col">

I am watching my order travel through the system. I live in Odessa, fl and my package has arrived and now sent to another city, that is in the wrong direction. Hopefully, it will manage to find it's way back to Odessa for delivery. This is what I call a traveling package instead of traveling pants, the movie.

Package Progress

</th> <th scope="col">City</th> <th scope="col">State</th> <th class="tdDate" scope="col">Date</th> <th class="tdDate" scope="col">Time</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="odd"> <td>Accepted at USPS Facility</td> <td>WINTER HAVEN</td> <td>FL</td> <td class="tdDate">03/27/2015</td> <td class="tdDate">15:01</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>Accepted at USPS Facility</td> <td>WINTER HAVEN</td> <td>FL</td> <td class="tdDate">03/27/2015</td> <td class="tdDate">15:01</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>Arrived at Post Office</td> <td>ODESSA</td> <td>FL</td> <td class="tdDate">03/27/2015</td> <td class="tdDate">14:01</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>Accepted at USPS Facility</td> <td>SARASOTA</td> <td>FL</td> <td class="tdDate">03/26/2015</td> <td class="tdDate">15:01</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>Departed Shipping Partner Facility</td> <td>ORLANDO</td> <td>FL</td> <td class="tdDate">03/25/2015</td> <td class="tdDate">11:01</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>Arrived Shipping Partner Facility</td> <td>SWEDESBORO</td> <td>NJ</td> <td class="tdDate">03/23/2015</td> <td class="tdDate">23:01</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>Picked Up by Shipping Partner</td> <td>SWEDESBORO</td> <td>NJ</td> <td class="tdDate">03/23/2015</td> <td class="tdDate">22:01</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Valued Contributor

Re: Watch my package traveling!!!!!

Sorry but for some reason the printing did not come out correctly. I was watching my traveling package that has now gone to five cities and one city was mine but they sent it out to another city, in another direction. Hope to see it soon.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

I wonder how often the USPS does this. Unfortunately, it's not a surprise they are losing money.
Honored Contributor

Do not even look at USPS tracking as it will only upset you. It's not accurate. I don't know why they even claim to have tracking...I guess maybe to compete with UPS, but it's a joke.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment