Respected Contributor

Re: Watch Your Returns Carefully!

I put two returns in one carefully marked QVC bag to save on return shipping, and they still deducted two big shipping and handling fees from my refund. When I called, I was told that putting two it three items in the same bag, which I had done for years, no longer saves you return shipping costs. Another reason why I rarely order from QVC anymore.

Occasional Contributor

I just emailed customer service and inquired why $6.95 plus $3.00 was taken off my recent return.  I was told $6.95 was for the mailing label and $3.00 was for shipping.  When did QVC start adding an additional shipping fee?  I thought the $6.95 was to take care of everything.  So keep in mind when buying, you best not return as it will cost close to $10!!!

Respected Contributor

@GranJan wrote:

I just emailed customer service and inquired why $6.95 plus $3.00 was taken off my recent return.  I was told $6.95 was for the mailing label and $3.00 was for shipping.  When did QVC start adding an additional shipping fee?  I thought the $6.95 was to take care of everything.  So keep in mind when buying, you best not return as it will cost close to $10!!!

@GranJan, that policy was implemented about 18 months ago, at the same time they lowered S/H .

Honored Contributor

@GranJan wrote:

@GranJan Check your initial order; was the outgoing shipping to you $3.00? With QVC's return policy, the $6.95 (return label) and the outgoing shipping of $3.00 will be deducted from your return credit (unless the product was defective -- if so, you will not have these two deductions).