Frequent Contributor

Was that an engagement ring I saw on Jennifer Coffey?

I was watching quacker factory with Jennifer Coffey hosting today and it looked as though she had an engagement ring on.  So did she get engaged or am I just seeing things? lol

Frequent Contributor

Re: Was that an engagement ring I saw on Jennifer Coffey?

O.K.  So now that I think about it..i think it was her right  hand...Never Mind  "she says in her best Rosanna rosanna dana voice"

Contributor

This post has been locked because the original poster has an answer. Comments have been removed for a couple reasons. Among these reasons, comments intended to make the OP feel bad about asking the question and comments attacking other posters.

Honored Contributor

@needsmorecowbell:  O/T, but l have to say l love your screen name. That, and your reference to Roseanne Roseannadanna, makes me think you're an SNL fan, as am l. The "more cowbell" skit, with Christopher Walken and Will Ferrell, is one of my all-time favorites.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ha HA  yes Handy girl my user name is from that SNL sketch lol  Love it..and yes huge fan of the show especially during political seasons.. The opening skit with Trump and his wife last Saturday was hysterical.!!!  Thanks for your comment.

@handygal2 wrote:

@needsmorecowbell:  O/T, but l have to say l love your screen name. That, and your reference to Roseanne Roseannadanna, makes me think you're an SNL fan, as am l. The "more cowbell" skit, with Christopher Walken and Will Ferrell, is one of my all-time favorites.

Honored Contributor

@needsmorecowbell wrote:

Ha HA  yes Handy girl my user name is from that SNL sketch lol  Love it..and yes huge fan of the show especially during political seasons.. The opening skit with Trump and his wife last Saturday was hysterical.!!!  Thanks for your comment.

@handygal2 wrote:

@needsmorecowbell:  Speaking of policital sketches, my all-time favorite was a Bush-Gore debate satire during the 2000 campaign. Will Ferrell played Bush, and Darrell Hammond was Gore. At the end of the "debate," th moderator asked each to sum up their campaign in one word. After several moments, Bush, with the deer-in-the-headlights look, comes up with "Strategery." Then Gore, with a monotone drone, says "Lockbox." Hilarious!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@handygal2 and @needsmorecowbell

My favorite SNL political skit was a faux Dukakis commercial where they showed and old picture of a beautiful young woman, and they said "This was Barbara Bush before George married her, and this is Barbara Bush today {showed current picture}.  If he can have this much effect on just one woman, imagine what he can do for the country."  I admit it was kind of mean to Barbara, and shouldn't have gone there, but over 25 years later, I still laugh whenever I think of it!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

Hello, needsmorecowbell and welcome. Smiley Happy

If Jennifer Coffey is engaged, then congratulations to her. By the way, does it matter which hand someone wears their wedding ring on? I never noticed.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder