Honored Contributor

Re: Was that Miranda Blassingale from Citiknits??

@PansyBoo   Jessie Holeva has been back on QVC quite a few times after Logo, but it can be months apart.  She also reps different food items, including a juice called Allwello.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs.

My plan was to come back as a much meaner version of my former posting self. I think I'm doing really well at it so far.😁  BTW, were you by chance Sherlock Holmes in a former life? No, I got it, Perry Mason! LOL!

Oh, and hugs and extra puppy biscuits to Willoughby!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PansyBoo   Jessie Holeva has been back on QVC quite a few times after Logo, but it can be months apart.  She also reps different food items, including a juice called Allwello.

@Caaareful Shopper 

Yes, I thought about that. It was the first time I had ever seen her but I did wonder if she had been on before and I had just never caught any of her presentations. It's just kinda funny going from LOGO to food. It's like when you run into someone out of their usual norm and you hardly recognize them. Like me running into my dentist at the grocery store. Ha!

Honored Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

Yes, I thought about that. It was the first time I had ever seen her but I did wonder if she had been on before and I had just never caught any of her presentations. It's just kinda funny going from LOGO to food. It's like when you run into someone out of their usual norm and you hardly recognize them. Like me running into my dentist at the grocery store. Ha!

@PansyBoo  I absolutely agree Smiley Very Happy

That's how I feel about the Prepology brand rep, Susie Hassasn. First she presented Dyson, then she had a body cream, then represented gold jewelry, now Prepology kitchen items.

It's like getting whiplash watching her.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  

Whiplash.....LOL!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@PansyBoo It was because you weren't mean that I recognized you. Woman Very Happy

Oh, and I would know that "laugh" anywhere. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Occasional Contributor

I saw Miranda yesterday, and I’m fairly certain she is the same woman who used to be the Citiknits rep.
Esteemed Contributor

I loved Citiknits & owned plenty for work.

Honored Contributor

@abbievol wrote:
I saw Miranda yesterday, and I’m fairly certain she is the same woman who used to be the Citiknits rep.

I remember a Citiknits rep that was almost impossible to listen to...talked very fast and loud.  I think at one point (if this is the same person) she was the full time rep after the original rep left.

I did like that line.