Super Contributor

Re: Was Shawn K. being rude?

Could be worse. She could have had a guest pass out in front of her, given the fallen guest a millisecond glance, and gone on with show----pretending nothing happened---ala Sandra Bennett.

Esteemed Contributor

The things that people choose to,write threads about simply astound me. Don't people have anything more important to,do then watch QVC and pick at the hosts and vendors. Maybe SHAWN was rude. I don't know but if she was so what??? Have all of us gone through our lives and never, ever been rude to anyone? I seriously doubt it. She deserves to be called out for it on a public forum??? The people who write these threads are so,perfect in every way that they can pick one action by one host and harp on it.
Honored Contributor

I highly doubt Shawn was rude.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Why yes, Shawn is mean, mean, mean. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} For Heaven's sake, find a hobby. How about some Spring cleaning ? Picking her apart on a forum -and for what? Your "assessment" of her behavior. Leave that to Dr. Phil.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 ChillyTulip said:

Could be worse. She could have had a guest pass out in front of her, given the fallen guest a millisecond glance, and gone on with show----pretending nothing happened---ala Sandra Bennett.

WHAT? When did that happen?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I think discussing Shawn ,or any host, in reference to any on-air thing is appropriate for the forum. We all probably already have hobbies,clean our homes,etc. and still find time to have opinions on things.Opening a thread,reading , and then posting how others who do the same should find better use of their time seems very pot to kettle. Agreement is not required on a forum. Shawn is very polarizing. I fall on the side of not enjoying her very much.
Trusted Contributor

Without fail ~

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 twocent said:

Why yes, Shawn is mean, mean, mean. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} For Heaven's sake, find a hobby. How about some Spring cleaning ? Picking her apart on a forum -and for what? Your "assessment" of her behavior. Leave that to Dr. Phil.

Wonder what Dr. Phil would say about the show host bashing hobby.

Honored Contributor

Seriously, the things people read into every little thing the hosts do or say is frightening
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/18/2015 birkin baby said: I think discussing Shawn ,or any host, in reference to any on-air thing is appropriate for the forum. We all probably already have hobbies,clean our homes,etc. and still find time to have opinions on things.Opening a thread,reading , and then posting how others who do the same should find better use of their time seems very pot to kettle. Agreement is not required on a forum. Shawn is very polarizing. I fall on the side of not enjoying her very much.

Very well said and I agree with your point. Those that criticize others for having too much time on their hands always seem to take the valuable time out of their very productive, busy, hobby and job filled day to say as much. Prior to Shawn, Lisa was the most polarizing of hosts. It's not going to change; accept that people may disagree.