Trusted Contributor

Re: Was Shawn K. being rude?

On 3/17/2015 sparklestar said:
On 3/17/2015 K9buddy said:
On 3/17/2015 TrailBlazer05 said: Yes you are reading wayyyyy too much into something that totally was not there. I saw the same exchange and Shawn was NOT being rude at all! It is VERY obvious some people simply do not get Shawn's lighthearted humor!! It's ridiculous how people look for things to nab Shawn with these days.

They see what they want to see and if there's nothing there, they will make it up.

I get not everyone likes Shawn, but don't lie and make up things.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

</ You just said yourself that everyone sees what they want to see but you call the people who don't see what you see liars. Contradictory much? And name calling isn't the best way to get your point across.

I didn't call anyone a name. I said "don't lie" .... read. And once and for all stop harrassing me. I'm emailing the appropriate QVC contacts and filling them in. I've ignored you and I don't respond to you. You've outright threatened me and I have proof. It's time you leave me alone.

Don't know what you're talking about? This is a simple case of you can dish it out but can't take it! Wonder why you haven't put me on ignore.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 hopi said:
On 3/17/2015 K9buddy said:
On 3/17/2015 TrailBlazer05 said: Yes you are reading wayyyyy too much into something that totally was not there. I saw the same exchange and Shawn was NOT being rude at all! It is VERY obvious some people simply do not get Shawn's lighthearted humor!! It's ridiculous how people look for things to nab Shawn with these days.

They see what they want to see and if there's nothing there, they will make it up.

I get not everyone likes Shawn, but don't lie and make up things.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

</ You just said yourself that everyone sees what they want to see but you call the people who don't see what you see liars. Contradictory much? And name calling isn't the best way to get your point across.

I didn't call anyone a name. I said "don't lie" .... read. And once and for all stop harrassing me. I'm emailing the appropriate QVC contacts and filling them in. I've ignored you and I don't respond to you. You've outright threatened me and I have proof. It's time you leave me alone.

Hkq3c.gif

I always get a chuckle out of the animation.
Trusted Contributor

I have nothing against Shawn. I am not one of those people who bashes her all the time. All I wanted to point out was that I was seriously surprised, confused and rather upset that she pushed the young girl off to the side, out of the camera in such a way that really appeared rude and harsh. No one has admitted to have seen this yet and I would just appreciate their opinion.

I would never have done what Shawn did. I would have kindly taken the paper and thanked the young lady. The young lady is/was intelligent enough to know to get off camera without someone pushing her aside. AND THAT IS MY COMPLAINT, and Shawn's actions were NOT necessary.

Honored Contributor

Every little nuance of some hosts' shows are picked apart mercilessly here. It's like posters are playing ""gotcha"" then they run to report it. Who cares what Shawn did or didn't do? I don't.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Kachina624, I totally agree. It has become an ugly world.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 burggirl said:

Kachina624, I totally agree. It has become an ugly world.

Yes, it has. I wonder why we only see the bad in some but can't see it in others.

Honored Contributor

I didn't notice the scene you mention, but I think we can look forward to all the dubious antics of the newly appointed PMS diva.

Super Contributor

On 3/17/2015 gigy said:

I have nothing against Shawn. I am not one of those people who bashes her all the time. All I wanted to point out was that I was seriously surprised, confused and rather upset that she pushed the young girl off to the side, out of the camera in such a way that really appeared rude and harsh. No one has admitted to have seen this yet and I would just appreciate their opinion.

I would never have done what Shawn did. I would have kindly taken the paper and thanked the young lady. The young lady is/was intelligent enough to know to get off camera without someone pushing her aside. AND THAT IS MY COMPLAINT, and Shawn's actions were NOT necessary.

Umm, if you read my reply I said I ADMITTED TO SEEING THIS SAME EXCHANGE AS YOU DID however I do not agree with you that Shawn was being rude at all. Or are you just looking for someone who saw this exchange and who AGREES WITH YOU??? Sorry but if you saw Shawn as being rude during this interaction she had with this backstage person than you are simply misreading Shawn. As I've already said, some people just don't "get it". It's called KIDDING AROUND! Hosts & the behind the scenes crew are also good friends and no doubt they joke around a lot with them and have silly lighthearted banter with one another too. You've made a mountain out of a molehill with this one.
Trusted Contributor

A big discussion about whether a host was rude because she seemed to hurry off a stage hand who was passing her a note onstage during a TV show?

Some of you people need more stuff to keep you occupied.....

Honored Contributor

I tend to agree... I suspect that like any other situation involving any of us, those who know her personally know when she's being rude and when she's just being Shawn...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...