Trusted Contributor

Last night I was watching Shawn K. and one of the backstage hands walked on to hand Shawn a paper/note about the product and she quickly pushed her off stage without even looking at her. I was surprised and didn't think it was all for fun because she didn't make a joke about it or mention it, it just seemed so abrupt and mean. Did anyone else see this? Perhaps I am reading too much into it and would love to hear what others thought if they saw it.

***Commenting Is Closed For This Discussion***

Trusted Contributor

Re: Was Shawn K. being rude?

That woman needs all the friends she can get. I no longer watch her or much of Q.

Respected Contributor

The worker probably made a major goof in timing. What else could Shaw do except take the note and carry on with the show? Well, I suppose she could invited the woman out the set and called out for coffee for her....you know....so she wouldn't give the appearance of being rude....lol

Valued Contributor

Absolutely, she should have brought her out in front of the camera. Although I don't think Shaw was being rude, but those behind the scenes people need a little pat on the back once in a while!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Talk about rude.......when she was on with IM, he was telling a story about a famous friend of his but said he didn't want to mention any names. Shawn blurted out "why not?" Need I say more?
Frequent Contributor

A smile and a simple 'thank you' goes a long way.
Respected Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

I don't think she was being rude. Did the thought that maybe the floor people are not allowed to be on camera and Shawn was just protecting her so she wouldn't get in trouble. After all these shows are supposed to be seamless meaning every thing is supposed to be done smoothly and perfect. some will find any thing and every thing to slam against Shawn not meaning you OP.

Honored Contributor

A simple ""thank you"" would have been nice. Last week she dropped a garment onto the floor and asked lsaac to pick it up. The Q's reigning diva...
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I've often seen crew members wandering into the camera for one reason or another. Often, the host will comment nicely about them. No reason to be rude to them.