Respected Contributor

Re: Walhbergs on Quacker Factory

Sorry, no offense intended.  These guys have been around for a very, very long time.  You will find them under music, movies, and TV.  Very talented.  The reference to hamburgers is because they own a burger joint called Wahlbergers.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

Who are the Wahlbergs??

LOL!!!!!! 

Happy that I am amusing someone. I watch very little television, since there is very little ON television that interests me these days. I assume the Wahlbergs are television personalities, but I also assume they are not on anything I watch. So my question was a sincere one - not meant to be amusing to those of you who live by the remote. So I'll look them up if in fact I become that interested. Thanks anyway.

@Perkup. A band in the 80's, New Kids on the Block. They disbanded at one point and have been in the movies and one of them is a major character in Blue Bloods. It is a tv show with Tom Selleck. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

Who are the Wahlbergs??

LOL!!!!!! 

Happy that I am amusing someone. I watch very little television, since there is very little ON television that interests me these days. I assume the Wahlbergs are television personalities, but I also assume they are not on anything I watch. So my question was a sincere one - not meant to be amusing to those of you who live by the remote. So I'll look them up if in fact I become that interested. Thanks anyway.

@Perkup. A band in the 80's, New Kids on the Block. They disbanded at one point and have been in the movies and one of them is a major character in Blue Bloods. It is a tv show with Tom Selleck. 

Thanks.  It's clear now to me why I didn't know who they are/were. Not my music - they don't play my music anymore. Not my kind of tv show either. Easy to understand why I didn't recognize the name. Thought maybe the one on Antiques Roadshow. That one I might have an interest in.

Respected Contributor

There is another thread about this "Angel" in fashion forum that has more info. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )