Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting, waiting, waiting

@loriqvc wrote:

The lovely Beth-QVC (moderator) just shared another hint that free shipping is coming soon, so I am now very hopeful that this time, the promo for "something big on Sunday" will be what we are waiting for. My Wish List is loaded and ready...  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc 

My Wish List stays maxed out waiting for free Shipping! My Speed Buy finger is resting up...HA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - If we get a free shipping event, I really hope you get to play, too!  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

The waiting is OVER.....free shipping all day today!!!!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Your post reminded me of the old Mervyn’s commercials -

“Open, Open, Open”!!!

(😂, could not resist!)

Happy Shopping!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I read the title of this post and thought it must surely be about slow shipping.  I ordered some Radley bags since the prices have been cut, but they have been in "process" for a week and just shipped today.  It will be about 10 days between order day and  day I receive them.  Lordy, QVC must be setting records for slow shipping.

@maximillian I'm waiting for a Radley bag and wallet to arrive.  They've FINALLY been shipped but it's taken so long that I'm not sure if I care anymore.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?