Respected Contributor

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

I've been tracking an order for a week, decided to call C S about it today.  The item sat in Butner, NC for 3 days.  Butner is about 30 miles from my home, I could have walked there and back and still have time to spare!  Anyway, my order was probably lost.  So, I called about it.  The recording said it would be over 5 minutes wait time.  How about 1 hour, 5 minutes and still holding?  Oh, no I refuse to hang up!  

While holding I went on Chat Live, waited longer than I woukd have liked, but got my problem solved.  A new shipment is being sent;  wonder how long that will take.  

And, yes......I'm still on hold for customer disservice!. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

@this is my nic I'm always amazed that people will sit on hold for such a long time.

An emal to the Social Team works.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

Oh, I have it on speaker, just checking now and then.  The music they play is horrible!  At this point, I'll just use my cell if I have to make calls and keep the Q on my landline phone. I refuse to hang up with the Q customer disservice!  Let's see how long this will take! 🙄

Esteemed Contributor

If you got your problem fixed, why are you still on hold?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Oh, now it's just a test!  Almost 1.5 hours!  😳

Valued Contributor

If QVC would go back to surepost instead of mail innovations they could solve these long waits for customers orders to arrive. I just checked my HSN orders that I received a little while ago. They were all UPS surepost. I got them in less than 7 days! Mail innovations is the very bottom of USPS. USPS holds them & they are the last packages to be delivered. If QVC can charge $3.50 each for 3 or 4 items in one package we deserve better shipping. Since we have no way of knowing what shipping service will be provided I refuse to order.

Respected Contributor

So, the Q's phone system beat my home phone system!  At about 1 hour and 45 minutes, my phone's battery was getting weak, so I switched to another extension, same line, same number.   The new extension started the count all over again;  I surrendered! 😡

Respected Contributor

Great point!  I had no idea about the different types of service.  Does anyone else remember when you'd get a break on s&h if there were several of the same items shipped to the same address?  I think the charge was full s&h for one, then half for the others. 

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic: WOW!!!  Smiley Surprised Sounds like you've got a lot of time on your hands! LOL  Hope you get the problem resolved!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@this is my nic: WOW!!!  Smiley Surprised Sounds like you've got a lot of time on your hands! LOL  Hope you get the problem resolved!  

@Diva on The Q 

Oh, the problem has already been resolved.

She's now staying on hold because she wants to see how long it takes to get a person to answer the phone.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.