Respected Contributor

Re: Waited Over 18 Minutes to Talk to Customer Service NO One Answered the Phone

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

I went throught all the Q phone prompts and felt that I needed to actually TALK to customer service because on a return when I write what was defective about an item QVC DOES NOT refund my shipping even with my detailed written info.

After EIGHTEEN minutes on hold I had to hang up.

HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?!

@Solar Is My Name 

After being on hold at least 20 minutes, a customer service rep answered.  When I told her I had been on hold 20 minutes, she said, "You're lucky!  A lot of people have to wait longer than that!" 

Well, that says it all as far as Customer Service goes these days!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Waited Over 18 Minutes to Talk to Customer Service NO One Answered the Phone

QVC is one of the better businesses during the pandemic. At least you can reach a human. Macy’s is terrible. You cannot reach a person. Endless phone loops. I just placed an order for makeup and this morning every single item on it is wrong. The order is pricey. We’re green now in our state so I’m waiting till they open to see. I can’t cancel the order and I’m finished with Macy’s for quite a while. Till they get their act together. That’s the problem when phone help is in another country.
Contributor

I called QVC customer service too but after following all the prompts, I got a message that they weere not accepting any calls and to go online. So themn I tried to use online chat and there was no response to that, all I got was a survey asking me how I liked their service. I have been with QVC sine day 1 and I am sorry to say that things are going down hill and obviously they have no customer service and don't care. Time to move on to another company ,obviously they do not need my money or value me as a customer

Esteemed Contributor

At least you got through. After listening to the recording and selecting to speak to a representative I got a recording saying sorry you are unable to speak to customer service at this time and it disconnects. Where in this world is it acceptable to get that kind of response from a company who brags about reaching 49 million. Plus homes
Trusted Contributor

Well, surprisingly, Amazon, who has always had wonderful customer service, has also discontinued their live cs. The number isn't listed in any of the 'contact us' pages and when I did a google search for it, and found it, you get a message saying that they are not available to take calls and you have to use the website (which didn't answer my question). I was quite shocked since I had assumed their CS people would be able to work at home.

Valued Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

I went throught all the Q phone prompts and felt that I needed to actually TALK to customer service because on a return when I write what was defective about an item QVC DOES NOT refund my shipping even with my detailed written info.

After EIGHTEEN minutes on hold I had to hang up.

HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?!

I have had great satisfaction with the customer chat option twice this week. Once I was 6 th in the que but the second time I was number 56 but only waited about ten minutes. It went very quickly and both times .adjusted my account. Em