Trusted Contributor

Waited Over 18 Minutes to Talk to Customer Service NO One Answered the Phone

I went throught all the Q phone prompts and felt that I needed to actually TALK to customer service because on a return when I write what was defective about an item QVC DOES NOT refund my shipping even with my detailed written info.

After EIGHTEEN minutes on hold I had to hang up.

HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?!

Respected Contributor

Re: Waited Over 18 Minutes to Talk to Customer Service NO One Answered the Phone

I wouldn't have the experience.  I wouldn't spend te time.  If QVC is supposed to refund shippiing charges on defective items and doesn't do so, you might be able to dispute the remaining amount on your credit card statement.  You might also try to e-mail Customer Service (maybe someone else has the address) and see what the response is.  If it's a conttinuing problem, vote with your feet and shop elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Re: Waited Over 18 Minutes to Talk to Customer Service NO One Answered the Phone

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

I went throught all the Q phone prompts and felt that I needed to actually TALK to customer service because on a return when I write what was defective about an item QVC DOES NOT refund my shipping even with my detailed written info.

After EIGHTEEN minutes on hold I had to hang up.

HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?!

The "Customer Care" forum is where you can leave a message for the customer service reps. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Post your request for a refund to mods on the Customer Care page.

Occasional Contributor

i WAITED 23 MINUTES,HUNG UP AND DID A LIVE CHAT THAT ONLY TOOK ABOUT 8 MINUTES OR SO

Valued Contributor

never. i only email them, and they are fantastic: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com,

Occasional Contributor

TRY 45 MINUTES THEN THEY HANG UP ON YOU. I AM SO ANGRY

Honored Contributor

It is like that with other companies not just here. I waited 45 minutes to get through to Lowes, my credit card company & even my insurance company.

Respected Contributor

Be glad it was only 18 minutes. I got an estimated wait time of over 3 hours from Delta, and that was calling the Diamond Medallion line. I contacted them via Twitter instead and got my problem resolved in just a few minutes. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Regular Contributor

you do know that like most companies, QVC is not working at with their full staff? Just put the phone on speaker and do something - clean, walk, etc. 

I waited to chat with Verizon today for two hours and then two folks who apparently were working at home lost their connections with me.

It's a strange time, everyone is adapting.