Honored Contributor

Wait List- do I still have a shot?

I have a waitlisted item that was ordered on April 11.

I'll let it play until I find out whether it's coming or cancelled, but has anyone waited this long for a waitlisted item and received it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wait List- do I still have a shot?

@violann 

I think it depends on the item.   I am waitlisted for a Tweak'd by Nature item that I know will take a long time because of the small batch production.   Also there has been a problem with goods coming from overseas.  I would just stay waitlisted and be patient.

Frequent Contributor

I had a waitlist item from April 3rd arrive this weekend.  I was pleasantly surprised as it was the first time I'd ever tried waitlist and as the weeks went by I wasn't holding out hope but then I noticed it flipped to "preparing your order" and it arrived within a few days.  For reference it was a pair of Denim and Co beach pants. Good luck, I hope you get your item.

Honored Contributor

Sure--it's not even been a month yet.  I've given up on some waitlisted items only to have them ship out, one that I can remember was after the 45 day limit.  And then there was one or two that they ended up canceling, so you just really never know. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I have waited for a waitlisted item before.  Once I was on waitlist for something but it became unavailable and I was notified of that.  I'm sure you will be notified if you will not be receiving it.  It does take some time to get items back in stock. 

QVC Customer Care

@violann wrote:

I have a waitlisted item that was ordered on April 11.

I'll let it play until I find out whether it's coming or cancelled, but has anyone waited this long for a waitlisted item and received it?

@violann  We do allow up to 45 days for the Vendor to provide additional stock, if they cannot the WL will be cancelled. 

My fingers are crossed for you. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

I find that most of the time I get my waitlist orders.  I figure there are 3 possibilites - someone cancels their order, additional stock, or even someone who got it and returned it right away (though that would be a quick turn around time for QVC.)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@violann   I have no experience within the last year, but I have waited well more than a month for a waitlisted order and gotten delivery.   Given everything going on now, I'd wait if I really wanted whAt I waitlisted.

Respected Contributor

I had a bracelet on waitlist that I puchased on jewelry day, 2/4. It was finally mailed to me on 4/25. I didn't think that I would get get it. So hang in there.