Occasional Contributor

Re: WOW has Amy Stran Improved

Amy is my absolute favorite host!!! I think she appeals to us younger viewers.

Respected Contributor

AMY?  NOPE.  Not a good host.  Should be behind the scenes only.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@maximillianwrote:

Every once -in-a-while there is a thread started with this theme.  There definitely is a pattern.  It has occurred to me that this is planned by a certain group of her friends/followers. Frankly, I don't see any improvement, but then I rarely watch her because of all the QVC hosts, she is my least favorite.  She simply does not have a good on-air voice.

@maximillian .... I agree with you .... perhaps it’s rating time at QVC & her friends are afraid she might get the “boot” so they praise her on the forums?

Does it really seem logical that a host that is given even more primetime air is in jeopardy of losing her job? Obviously her numbers speak louder that a few squeaky wheels on a forum. And I'm no personal friend.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

She looks great in everything & is enthusiastic. Quite refreshing. I’m not her friend lol.
Esteemed Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC

@Alice-QVC 

This is an old bumped up thread from last year.....Community Standards say dont bump threads...this thread should be closed its from 2018 and no longer relevant, looks like a troll resurrected it to start trouble.  Its frustrating when these old threads pop up

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”